Best photo editor for pc

TheGodfather

Which photo editor should I download for PC ?

I am tired of an inbuilt one and want to have something that really gives me a lot of options.

App being free would be great.

Have any suggestions ?

Fishbate

Adobe Photoshop i think is an exceptional choice. It has a variety of user friendly features that is easy to use. It is good for beginners and widely used by professionals. Although it may take some practice to be familiar with it, but i personally think its worth it.
1524203351863.png

I hope this helps :coffee:!

TheGodfather

TheGodfather
Thank you for sharing.
I have a question.
Is it free ? I never used any Adobe except for PDF and do not know how will I use this one.
I just want to know is it free.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
I agree with @Fishbate, I think when it comes to the Photo editor we can say that Adobe is one of the leading and trusted software to download, however an experience and expertise must be observed and practice when it comes to use this application because this Photoshop seems to be realistic as if the photo had not been edited once you master it.

And with @DenisMNE yes it will always depends upon on what types of editing must be done on the pcitures,, Thanks for sharing the link

TheGodfather

TheGodfather
I was just little bit restrained since I only used it for PDF and file reading.
I will check it out.
I am glad they have a free trial, so I can, at least, try it out before deciding.
I am not trying to make a living out of it, just to have something to make my pictures look a little better.

jlrei

I love using Fotor and Adobe Photoshop Express. I use them for quick editing but provides "somewhat" professional finish. They are both simple tools and provides good-looking Instagram-style filters. Technically, they are just photo enhancer but they are useful for giving well-composed pictures that looks stunning.

Lazard

Which photo editor should I download for PC ?

I am tired of an inbuilt one and want to have something that really gives me a lot of options.

App being free would be great.

Have any suggestions ?
Everyone use and loves Photoshop but for a beginner, it's really too big of a software to edit pictures. I would rather suggest the "light" version of Photoshop called Adobe Lightroom.

It does roughly he same thing as Photoshop minus the hardcore photo editing like refined selection tool. Lightroom is used mainly to apply color correction to pictures.

The only problem is that, like Photoshop, it's not free but quality comes with price ;)

vpatella

Pixlr offers a free online software that is very similar to Photoshop if you cannot afford Photoshop.

Miss Tery

Yes try adobe photoshop. There are many links over the net in order for you to download it. There is also a cracked file if you want to use the premium features of it. I personally adobe photoshop CS6 and it will really help you to become pro. Furthermore, there are many tutorials available in the youtube if you want first to be guided in editing a photo.

superman2727

I prefer to use Adobe Photoshop as my main editor for photos. The tools are made for it, you'll just need to learn how to use it all to make a successful photo edit. I learn so many things in using Photoshop. The features are awesome and that makes the outcome awesome too!

bee.rthooyah

I strongly agree that adobe photoshop is the best photo editing app for pc. Our company have been using this software for ten years now and with many tutorial videos on youtube todays. Everybody can learn to use this app immediately.

Dracindo

Photoshop, without a doubt. There are options out there that are cheaper out there, even for free, but Photoshop has such a good quality that I don't think there's anything out there that can even compete to Photoshop.
Although it costs a lot, there are always backdoor options to get it for free. I wish I just knew about it before spending money on it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views