What is the best home security camera?

TheGodfather

Hello!

Every one of us, at some points in their life, wanted to monitor what is going on around their house, flat, or where they live.

What are the cheapest and best cameras that you can install and track on your phone ?

I've heard you can go as low as 20$ and up for hundreds of dollars.Do you have any experience with this ?

Thank you !

meinschatz

Hello!

Every one of us, at some points in their life, wanted to monitor what is going on around their house, flat, or where they live.

What are the cheapest and best cameras that you can install and track on your phone ?

I've heard you can go as low as 20$ and up for hundreds of dollars.Do you have any experience with this ?

Thank you !

In our office, we used IP's camera a D-Link brand which you can remotely by using on any device. There are lots of pixels to choose from and some of it are now offering High Definition. You can find that on Amazon and eBay or better search a local distributor in your area to get a discount.

Ahall2018

This may sound cheesy, but we have actually used game cameras around our house. The cameras you put out in the fields or woods for tracking deer lol. They are very reasonable and they make them to where you can keep an eye out on your phone.

DenisMNE

There is plenty.
Depends on what are you searching for.
For higher quality cameras, that can go up to 4k, you will have to spend a lot of money, but I see that you want something smaller so you can go with Amcrest 2K 3MP Wireless Outdoor Security Camera, which is 90$ at Amazon.
You have bunch of them there, so check it out.

Fishbate

If you want cheap and wireless with phone streaming capability. You might wanna try this panoramic camera. The camera is hidden at the bulb which also act as the power supply. This camera works with motion detect features. You can find this in ebay and alibaba and i think you can also find it on your local online stores. This tech is around $23, but i think you try searching for reviews first before buying one.;)

1524284324052.png

1524284350504.png

The good thing about this one is that it doesn't need special skills for installation, it is easy as plug n play. One thing i have doubts is durability....but again reviews for this device is a great way to understand what you are getting.

I hope this helps:coffee:!

EfficientNinja

Can cheap/budget cameras still have decent quality even at night time? I'm planning to set some cameras myself in our house but I'm kind of hesitant because cheap cameras, especially ones that come from China could be copies of the original and may not work properly.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.