Best Photo Editing App?

Roch Lazada

Since mobile photography is really on the trend, I discover that people use different kinds of photo editing apps to enhance their photos. Among of these apps which do you think is the best? I am currently using Light Room mobile. What about you guys?

theartisttt

There are lots of applications for photo editing. Choosing will depend on what kind of photos are you going to produce or take. If you want to edit pictures by animating them and incorporating what they call photo manipulation, best apps that I can recommend is Superimpose, Picsart and Adobe photoshop which are available in both Apple store and playstore except for Superimpose, I think? For filters, I personally love VSCO. For color grading, I use Lightroom. Snapseed is also a good photo editor for enhancing your selfies.

Dracindo

If you want the best of the best, I can only recommend Adobe Photoshop for PC. Not on a smartphone, you want to have the highest resolution to get the highest quality results possible.
There are amazing apps you can download on your phone or tablet, for free even, but it's so much easier on the PC. That's probably just me being able to work better with a mouse and keyboard, rather than pointing and dragging.
But that's just my favorite way and program of editing pictures. If I were to do it on phone, it would be to mess around when I'm bored.

Nethmanila

For me photo editor make - up and photos works for me.Sometimes I also using Pip photo editor, Pixlr and Adobe photoshop.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads