Best Low Light Camera phones?

Roch Lazada

Aside from looking a phone that has a really good quality capturing the daytime, I think consumers also look for a camera phone that can capture low light scenes. Especially right now that some of us are really into night photography or astrophotography. What do you think is the best phone for this?

TKaliber

I've heard the new iPhone X and the Samsung Note 9 are both fairly good camera-wise, probably some of the best on the market so honestly I'd look into them if they're not too expensive for you. They're the highest end of phones but the cameras are supposed to be amazing quality, matching low end DSLR's from what I've heard. I could be totally wrong about that but it'd be a good place to start your research.

Medstar1

The Samsung Galaxy Note 8 & 9, the Google Pixel 2 & 3, and the Huawei Mate Pro 20 all have exceptional cameras. Developers from XDA have been able to reproduce the software from the Google Pixel series that can be downloaded to a large variety of phones so that you have the ability to use their capabilities in addition to your phone's stock (built in) camera. I have ported (downloaded) this software to all of my devices for the past 2 years with excellent results.

Dracindo

I think if you want photos that amazing, you need to get yourself the real deal, and purchase a professional camera. I don't think that camera's on smartphones would be that highly developed yet, so you could try and look for phones that come really close to the quality you are looking, but keep in mind that there will always be better tools for astrophotography. Otherwise everybody would stop using those big camera's.

Valerie Green

1547202390296.png

Sample image which was taken with OnePlus 6

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views