Best, lasting earbuds?

ElGuapo96

Hello fellow phone addicts :D

I have always had a problem with earbuds lasting way too short. And i'm not even using them for workouts or any other way that can possibly damage them.
After a period of about 2 or 3 months, same thing happens. Every single time. First the left one goes quiet, then it starts "disconnecting".
After a few days it goes off completely, followed by the right one.

Where can i find a good pair of earbuds, can you direct me to a specific one. Price doesn't even matter.

Thanks in advance :)

Larryl332

I cannot really recommend a particular brand, but I can say that you should not skimp and do your research, because so many of them just stop working after a certain amount of time. I have gone through so many, and I have a good pair of samsung ones now but even those I am worried about.

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Thanks for replying. You think Samsung makes good ones? I'm not looking for ultra high bass quality or anything like that. Basically i just want decent quality, but my focus is on earbuds that can last. Have you had the same experience with the earbuds just shutting down, getting quieter and eventually stopping working?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views