Are there more of your family members or friends that use Android or iPhones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EfficientNinja

Hello everyone!

I would like to know if there are more friends or family members of yours that use Android phones or iPhones.

For me, most of my family members use iPhones. But almost all the people that I met use Android phones. So in my case, there are more people that I know that use Android phones.

How about on your side of the planet? Are there more Android or Apple fans there? :D

DenisMNE

This is one the toughest questions I had to answer these days.
It is literally so close, that I had to count one by one.
It looks like iOS won with like 55% of my family members and friends using it, like 40% is android and the rest is, well, rest.

TheGodfather

Most of my family and friends use Android.
Especially older ones.
I have few friends that are iOS users, rest are non.

Shai

Most of the people I know use an android phone.
I think it seems that the ultra-competitive price points of smartphones that are locally made in our country are the top reason for the uptick trend and that users seem to have developed an affinity with the Android OS and the thousands of apps that are either for free or for sale at a minimal fee.
People in my country are social, we find data plans too expensive, care more about use than looks, are still wary of buying online and like Samsung more than Apple.

Coral7

In my case, most of my direct family members use android phones, they claim the system is more versatile, and efficient. But the other part of my family use iPhone. Most of my friends have android phones, which they like a lot.
I think it must be very hard to switch of system, people who started using iPhone or android phone, as their first phone, they must have stayed with the same system afterwards. I bet that if I make my friend or family member, who use iPhone, to try an android phone, then he will probably fall in love with the system and how versatile it is, and who knows, maybe he will eventually change his mind when it comes the time to buy a new phone. Definitely people that I know, use more android phones.

Joey Mercado

Hello everyone!

I would like to know if there are more friends or family members of yours that use Android phones or iPhones.

For me, most of my family members use iPhones. But almost all the people that I met use Android phones. So in my case, there are more people that I know that use Android phones.

How about on your side of the planet? Are there more Android or Apple fans there? :D

Ooops ,Wait I cannot foresee this forum I have a big family and a lot of family members, HAHA, I need to count and ask them one by one , But after the survey done ANDROID phone ismost used in our family is seems to that only 20% of the Family members using the IOS and 80% use Android the reason was aside form that Iphone price is bit higher compare to android phone, They say that it is easy to navigate with and to use with using Android since android is nor so sensitive especially when it comes to file transfer :)

But when I ask them what phone they want to won in the future years, They Say Iphone , So i guess after 2-3 years I will change my answer in this forum :)

Hahah

Winn04

all of my relatives uses android phones. and I believe that most people in my country uses Android phones. If I were to ask about the reason on why there are more android users than iOS here in my country is because of its cheaper price. iPhone's price is consistent in it's price range if its brand new especially the latest version, and with the iOS, you can never have some choices with which brand to buy, for iPhone is owned by a single company which is "APPLE corp" unlike the android phones there are a lot of brands to choose from, competence I guess requires them to give competitive prices. In addition, although I am not an iPhone user,I heard some things about app incompatibility, based on those that I heard or read in the internet and social media, there are some apps that isn't available for iPhone. or sometimes not working smoothly. although I am not sure about the truth of it.

schexy

Why do we need to buy expensive gadgets? Phones are phones. Android and Iphone are phones. We can both use it, it's in the taste of someone.

My family members are using android phones as it's so very easy to use. Because in android, we can use all applications at the same time and many applications are free. Unlike on Iphones, there are applications that we will pay. Applications are just limited. But in the quality, I will choose Iphone because it is so unbreakable and simple. And the camera is so high quality. But android is cheaper and I can do whatever I want at the same time.

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Depends on what people want and need.
Some people need expensive gadgets.
You have photographers who can only afford to buy a phone with a good camera and not camera itself.
Others may use gadgets and apps for other business.

vpatella

Most of my family uses iPhones. Some of my family have Android phones if only because they are cheaper. Nobody in my family but me really has the need to buy an Android phone specifically for the open source software capabilities.

antho

I am the only member in my family that uses Iphone, I don't know why though, every other person uses android, maybe because they are already used to it. Although when I was a teen, I used android and didn't really fancy iphones because you wouldn't be able to connect in order to share apps, documents etc using flash share to other people's phone in your surrounding. But as I got into university, I switched to Iphone and now I can't use any other phone.

Lazard

Nearly all my family use Android thanks to (because of ?) me because I can always be there to help them plus it's way cheaper and does the same thing.

My dad live computers and never got a Mac so no point in buying an Apple.
My mom takes a lot of pictures so she really needs to be able to change here SD card whenever she feels to.
My brother plays games so he needed a strong cpu, he didn't care about the camera quality.

As for myself, I cannot stand the closed aspect of Apple and prefer the open source OS that is Android.

Martinsx

None of my family members has ever used iPhone products, we are basically a family of Android devices. I can't even remember the number of Android phones all my family members have used all together, I'm sure it's more than 15 in total. We are a family of 5 individuals and I bet all of us have used more than 4 android phones each :p.

kd06

My family sure is an android users. I just don't know but we never ventured into using iPhones. Well maybe, just maybe, Android phones are cheaper that that of iPhones and maybe too, that we are so used to it that we never wanted to go on something new.

Martinsx

Martinsx
Exactly, I believe that the cost of iPhone or Apple products is the main reason why a good number of people aren't getting the products for themselves. It's not a wise decision for someone who is on an average salary of $100-$200 to be going to purchase a phone product at the cost of $300 above.

kathness

My brother and I have used Iphones for a while but we switched to Android, simply because it's more convenient. My mom has always been an android user and my dad has this third generation phone. Well, you know how dads are. Anyways, my friends are mostly android users, and I really can't blame them.

Martinsx

Martinsx
Android devices are more convenient and user friendly in terms of applications usage. IPhone is too selective when it comes to its functional applications but Android is more cooler.

JayRob2212

All 4 members of my immediate family use the iPhone, and all my close friends are also on iPhone. iMessage is very well implemented and love having it.

Uyj143

I'll go with Android phones, Android phones is easy to use unlike iOS it's kinda difficult. The OS of the iPhone is so complicated even if you are an iPhone users there are some features you didn't know from iPhone unlike Android phones even if it is your first time to use an Android phone it's easy to use, you know the features already on your Android device.

My family are Android users because it's easy to use and it's affordable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.