Xiaomi 1MORE E1026BT-I True Wireless Earphones 10% Off

gearvita

The 1More E1026BT-I earphones is equipped with Bluetooth 5.0, provides two Bluetooth pairing modes - standard Bluetooth pairing with both earpieces for an immersive listening experience, or single Bluetooth pairing with the right earpiece for convenient phone calls. It adopts perfected ergonomics lightweight design with 45° oblique-angled nozzles to naturally match the curve of ear canals for a tight, secure fit. A silicone O-hook ensures a more stable fit when you are on the move. Enjoy a smooth, rounded design mimicking that of a water drop.

Product Features:
● 7mm dynamic driver with titanium composite diaphragm balances powerful bass and exquisite detail.
● High stability MEMS microphone and DSP technology provides clear communicate.
● LDS antenna for less signal interference and transmission, ensures a smooth connection for music and phone calls.
● Each earpiece can be used to listen to music or talk without master-slave setting.
● 410mAh charging box supports fast charging for the earphones, 15 minutes of charging can use for 3 hours.
● Imported Qualcomm chip, supports AptX HD Bluetooth, and ACC HD codec technology for iOS devices.
● Multifunctional button for convenient operation of music and calls.
● 3 different sized ear tips and O-hooks ensure the right seal in ear.

Good earphones not only play music well, but also ensure comfortable conversations, E1026BT-I can perfectly achieves both of the above. Using the coupon code "MISALE10" to get 10% discount for this earphones: https://gearvita.com/xiaomi-1more-e1026bt-i-true-wireless-in-ear-earphones.html

Hot sale products:
xiaomi tv box
lenovo z5 pro gt

Xiaomi 1MORE E1026BT-I Wireless Bluetooth Earphones.jpg

Recommended threads

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.