Anyone Using their Samsung Phone to make videos?

SararhWililams

I want to start a YouTube channel and post videos regularly. I'm thinking about the Samsung S8 because of the 360 camera attachment, but most of my videos won't be 360. (You can check out the 360 attachment here):

I plan to make outdoors and indoor videos. I hate watching low grade videos so I want to make sure I get the best quality possible. Can you guys help me figure out the best one to purchase? Thanks.

Medstar1

I'm a big fan of my Samsung Note8 for composing videos and snapping photos. It has a great set of cameras that work well in a variety of shooting situations as well as good quality audio. Another great feature is it's ability to accept the camera of the Google Pixel 2's software ported to it which bumps your photography options up a level. I also have an LG V20 which has a really nice video set up complete with customizable audio. It's successor, the V30, is also supposed to excel at video creation as well. I hope these suggestions help and good luck in your future endeavors.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views