9gag offline?

Dracindo

I'm currently following an education and I have many moments where I can't do anything, and I don't feel like playing any of my offline apps. I do love to read 9gag every now and then, but I have no phone subscription, and I don't pay for internet seperatly. So I have no internet, and I'm not able to browse 9gag, EXCEPT for everything that's already loaded.

Of course, 9gag these days is more videos than images, so usually, when I leave my home and internet connection, I can usually enjoy 2-5 more posts before I can't see anything anymore.

Is there a way to open 9gag on my phone and have it load a lot of images at once?

Dracindo

Feel free to post or recommend other sites or apps like 9gag that are better used when you're in offline mode. I also appreciate offline games, so long as they're free as well. I'm currently playing Polytopia, but it's only good for a little while. I'd rather have something with a sense of progression, and a game of Polytopia usually doesn't last longer then 30 minutes.

raymondhc

There is an app called iFunny . It's available on IOS but I'm not sure about android. It has all the funny meme and short videos you might enjoy.

Dracindo

Dracindo
But does it work when I'm in offline mode? And if not, how many images will I be able to load before I need to connect to the Internet again? Like I said, I can only see 2 to 5 posts with 9gag. It wouldn't really mean much for me to download something that's equally good.

Come to think of it, do I even need to download anything? I might be wrong, but isn't ifunny also a website, like 9gag?

Rodney Olson

Of course, 9gag these days is more videos than images, so usually, when I leave my home and internet connection, I can usually enjoy 2-5 more posts before I can't see anything anymore.
Seem there are many issues there to view its content, why don't you use another funny sites to join?
Is there a way to open 9gag on my phone and have it load a lot of images at once?
You may need an app to do that and normally they will provide that.
For me, I would visit this site https://funny.plus/ it is a funny site that work on both devices as computers, tablets or mobile devices and you can find out more funny stuffs there.

Dracindo

Dracindo
Oh, I visited that site before, quite recently actually! It has some funny images, but now that I opened it up again, the first thing I see is the same image that I saw two weeks ago. It feels like nobody is posting anything over there, so regardless of whether I can open up all posts and watch them without internet, I already read and saw all of them.

I guess I should consider downloading the app then. I forgot why haven't done so yet. Perhaps because I didn't want too many apps on my phone and I didn't needed this "offline" thing in the past. I'll let you know how it worked out, probably next Monday. Thanks for your reply!

Older threads
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views