YouTube red free ?

DenisMNE

Hello!
Does anyone know how can I get YouTube red for free ?
Or at least a trial ?

I do not live in western countries, but in Southern east Europe and would appreciate if you can help me out with this one.

Thank you.

EfficientNinja

Unfortunately, YouTube Red is a paid service. But you can get a 30-day free trial if it is your first time subscribing for the service. You'll have the first month free before you pay them for $9.99. :)

TheGodfather

You can get many others that are free and would serve you better than YouTube.
Since, I assume, you want to listen to music in the background and watch videos offline, you can try audiotube or playtube.
Download them, search the videos you want to download and cache to your phone and enjoy.
If they are not available, there is many others like them.

Dracindo

I've heard a lot about Youtube Red, and how many are against it, but can anyone explain me what Youtube Red is, exactly?

Does it allow you to watch videos without any forms of ads before, during and after videos?

NoberBoh28

NoberBoh28
Hi Dracindo,

It is actually a new version of youtube owned by Google where you will not experience any form of offline or even a snap of commercials / ads. Unfortunately, since it has a promising feature to offer, a monthly rate is applied to get an access. There are only few countries as of the moment which were given an eligibility to enjoy the app. In Aisa, South Korea was one of the lucky ones.

Dracindo

Dracindo
Thanks for explaining. By any chance, do you know how much this monthly rate is? I'm not interested in subscribing someday, just curious to know how much money some people would waste for not willing to wait 5 seconds on their videos.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads