Which lense is more effective carl zeiss or leica

Which is more likeble for u

• Zeiss

• Leica

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.

Arshi

Zeiss,in my opinion, The sharpness, the color, the feel, as well as the build quality—all are first rate. I am very fond of my Nikon lenses (and Fuji lenses as well), but if I could, I’d certainly add Zeiss lenses in Nikon fit to my kit. I’m planning to get a Canon digital solely because I can use an adapter to use my manual focus Contax C/Y lenses on it. there’s nothing wrong with manual focus, particularly if you are shooting buildings, landscapes, and portraits. It makes you more in control of the work.

I own a few zeiss lenses (vintage and modern), as well as some very nice canon lenses. What I find when I compare them is that it takes significantly less time in post production / digital development to correct color and contrast with the zeiss ones. but I tend to find that my pictures look better right out of the camera when I use them. I'm little more deliberate in framing and exposure.

Badjouras

Well, in my opinion, both are incredible lenses, if you have those lenses on your smartphone, well, it's a must! Both can photograph perfect photos, also the quality of the glass and the sensors are fantastic. In my opinion, the work Huawei and Leica have done in the past years, is a develop of great hardware and software in a level of perfection so high, that the photos shooted, are one of the best in nowadays flagships. For me, Huawei Mate 20 Pro, is the smartphone with the best camera and lenses for now.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.