What is the difference between iPhone camera and Samsung camera?

MaryJane1823

I'm a selfie lover and I use both IPhone and Samsung phone. Both have a good quality camera but everytime I post it in social medias like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter I notice some difference. When you take a selfie in IPhone it still what it looks like when you trasfer it in computers or even post it. Samsung cameras are not, sometimes it become blurry or even the contrast and lightning become low that it's not that nice like in the phone before you transfer it.

Ronald2505

Hello MaryJane1823! It's a nice topic you got there. In my own knowledge, iPhone cameras have greater pixels than Samsung cameras. So when you transfer photos from your Samsung phone to your computer, the pixels stretches and that results to a low quality photo. When you do that with iPhone photos, it's okay because it has greater pixels.

jaybee19

jaybee19
Hi Ronald2505. I actually didn't know about this. I actually thought Samsung cameras were better until I saw your comment :'D. I guess I was fooled all this time. I'm actually listing Samsung on top of my priority list because I'm planning to buy a new smartphone, I guess I'll better opt for an iPhone instead especially that I love taking selfies and photos (because, photography is <3 ).

Dracindo

Dracindo
Isn't that because Apple products work better together? I mean, I'm guessing that when you transfer photos from an iOS to a Mac, it would stay good because both devices are from the same brand, unlike Samsung and Windows devices.
If the photos taken from an iOS and moved to a Windows device are still perfect, then you're right, and I'm amazed.

Bojoray

When it comes to taking pictures, there's no question that has a better camera quality than samsung. Iphone camera has many features and gives a better and appealing photo to its user. Some samsung cameras are pix elated pictures

Martinsx

The only difference just like someone already mentioned here is the megapixel quality of these products camera. Some devices are built with higher megapixel which makes its captured pictures to be of good quality.

So therefore, the higher the megapixel of the camera, the better the picture which it's taken with would be.

EfficientNinja

You should also check if the website you are uploading to is using image compression. Some sites compress your images to save bandwidth and storage space. Aside from that, it all depends on the quality of your phone's camera.

Joey Mercado

I'm a selfie lover and I use both IPhone and Samsung phone. Both have a good quality camera but everytime I post it in social medias like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter I notice some difference. When you take a selfie in IPhone it still what it looks like when you trasfer it in computers or even post it. Samsung cameras are not, sometimes it become blurry or even the contrast and lightning become low that it's not that nice like in the phone before you transfer it.

There are a lot of comparisons between these two phones maybe because they are undeniably on the list of great smartphone brands. And since people is fun of taking selfies camera MP are now varies. I have found a video comparing the two phone with their respective units for Samsung it's Samsung S8 and for Iphone it is Iphone 7Plus.
I hope you get a great deal with this comparison. Thank you

ctto of the video

DenisMNE

As an iPhone owner I can only say for iPhone that I am very much satisfied with quality and options I have.I do not take pictures that often but when I do it's usually of satisfying quality.
Recent Samsung phones are keeping the battle even with iPhone as I heard, but I will stick with the iPhone since I haven't used any Samsung phones.
Difference is probably in megapixels and options you have so you can edit your picture and or improve it.

Corzhens

I haven't experienced using an iPhone for taking pictures and video but my Samsung J7 seems to be competitive in terms of graphics quality. In fact, I have talked to several professional photographers who said that the camera of Samsung's later models are very good with the quality. However, I still remember that the iPhone camera had already made a movie. The film Unsane was made in its entirety just using an iPhone camera. And that's a record of sorts.

Valerie Green

I have taken photos with both the camera and I feel, when it comes to selfies then in Samsung Note 9, selfies will beautify the skin and one looks great in the pics. But when it comes to iPhone sometimes I have to edit them before posting any.
If you're planning to get one, then go for it. S World Electronics is giving some cool discount on this phone so, just visit their site and grab it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Recommended threads