What are the best cheap speakers for iPhone/Android

DenisMNE

I am interested in buying speakers for my laptop and would like to know which speakers are the best and budget friendly.
Does anyone of you own any speakers or intends to buy them?
If you do, please let me know what speakers do you own and how would you describe them, including the price ?

Joey Mercado

Hello mate, My friend of mine bought this JBL FLip 4 in a price of around $100 . And according to him this one is a great in quality and aside from that it is also a water proof one and what ever the music genre you are playing it still sounds great and realistic. I can say that based from his testimony he can rate it for 10/10 ..

But you can check also the video below for more options of the BEST Bluetooth Speaker for 2018. And I hope it helps you deciding.

Pybus

Maybe there's better value in 2018, but for the last two and a half years I've had a Koss BTS1 in my bag at all times. It's currently selling for $40 on Amazon. It's tiny, super light and the quality for the price is incredible.
The voice in movies could be a little clearer. I have had no issues, but my partner who isn't an English native speaker had a bit of trouble picking up words at low volume. But for music indoors and even outdoors; it can withstand wind and ocean waves at the beach without being drowned out! I can't stress how satisfied I've been with this purchase.

Anyway, here's a video review. Bang for buck for sure.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies