Any TV remote app ?

TheGodfather

For several days, I am trying to find and download a remote for my TV controller but I had no success in it.Most of them, if not all, look like scams and are useful.
I have a Phillips TV.
Can somebody inform me are there any good tv remote apps for Phillips ?
Thanks.

sophianevy

Hello!

I use an app called Peel Remote that's in Play Store. It came installed when I bought my Samsung Galaxy Edge 6, and, even though there are a lot of adds if you don't pay for the add-free version, the app is effective. It works for my Samsung TV, my sister's LG and my parents' Phillips Smart TV. I hope it helps you too!

- Sophia

Fishbate

I have an S5 and i use Peel Universal remote before because it's a pre installed app with the unit and is recommended by Samsung. Its a good app specially with Samsung devices.
But when using it with other models, i have a lot of problem specially in configurations.

What i did is install another universal IR app that can support lots of devices. One app that works with other devices is AnyMote.

1524286408509.png

It has a wide range of pre config devices and models. All you have to do is pick the right model.
You can also personalize a remote and manually configure any device.

1524286530206.png

If this doesn't work, there are lots of TV remote apps to choose from Google play. Just check the reviews and features , you'll definitely find one that suits you.

I hope this helps:coffee:

EfficientNinja

I have an Xperia ZL and I use it's remote control for home use and trolling at the mall's electronics section. It's got a built in remote controll app. I tried these remote apps in the play store but none of those are working for my phone. :(

Reactions: Dracindo

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
You troll around with that ? Haha
I also tried downloading something that is ''universal'' but I had no success.
Either they do not work from the start or they want a pair that can not be done.
Make sure to always check the reviews of the app before downloading.

Reactions: Dracindo

Dracindo

Dracindo
Many of those handy apps don't work, they're just a cheap trick to get you to download the app, so that they can earn some money for every ad that appears on your screen, when you open the app.
X-Ray apps are the best example, promising you the ability to see the bones of your hand and such, or see people naked.

astraherondale

Hello there! So far, I've used two apps: the Peel Universal Smart TV Remote Control, which has already been described on this thread, and the Universal TV Remote Control. Between the two, the Peel Remote has better user interface and features, but both worked just fine for me. I was able to control my Sony TV using both apps.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.