What app can used in order to track cell phone without internet connection?

dashiel149

I have been watching action movies and I noticed something. Most of them are tracking phones in order to locate someone. I do not have any ideas how they do that.

Can you share to me some apps that can track phones even without internet connection? Or is that even possible?

masquezane01

By now, app I'm using to maintain track with my girlfriend is life360 app (Just looking at her location when she's heading to unfamiliar places and I'm worried). You can download it from Life360 or in Play Store just search for it. The good thing about this app is that the phone you're about to track don't need to be connected to the Internet for you to track. It only have it's location to be open and it have to be inside "your circle". Basically adding people in your circle is a feature just like adding a friend in Facebook. Bottom line is that this app is not for investigator-like tracking. It's just meant for users who wants to be connected with their family and friends, that's why you can have different "circle" for your family, coworkers, school pals, and so on.

dashiel149

dashiel149
Really? That's a good new for me. I wanted to try tracking phones but internet connection is not available all the time and place. I can't wait to try this app. I dreamt of becoming a investigator but was not able to.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.