The Adapter and the Cord

Zenki

I lost my charger lately. As replacement, I went to a computer accessories store and asked for a Type C cord for my Samsung Galaxy S8+. The cord looks shady and by shady, I mean it looks like it's not going to work, or, isn't gonna last for a week. Plus, the accessories store is well known for having and releasing faulty products so I asked the sales woman for a testing. As expected, a 'Slow Charging' displayed appeared on my phone and I asked, "Shouldn't this be 'fast'?" She said that the charging speed depends on the CHARGER and not the CORD, which is pretty reasonable for a normal guy who doesn't have much idea about techie things. So there, I bought the cord and got a spare charger from my brother since we're both Samsung users. Next thing I did was to connect the cord and charger, then charge my phone. Have you guessed what appeared in the display? Yeah. S. L. O. W. All I could say is, "Sh*t".

Hope you, non-techie guys learned a lesson!!

Dracindo

Lesson one: always, and then I mean ALWAYS, Google these things before buying stuff. You're lucky you got to try it out though. Where I live, most of the brandless computer tech stores are expensive, sell stuff of poor quality, and they dare to not give me back my money, because the product is damaged and there's no way of confirming that it was already broken when it was bought.

Don't worry about me, though, everything got solved. That computer store turned into a great store for glasses (along with 13 other glasses stores in our small shopping district (seriously, I have no idea what my town is doing anymore)).

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Kio
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.