Should I Update my iPhone to The latest iOs?

monre509

I currently have an iPhone 6 and my iOs version is on iOs 10. I did not update my iOs because they said that it slows down my iPhone. With that reason I am hesitant to update to the latest iOs verion for my iPhone 6. What are you recommendations?

Dracindo

If you're still happy with the current version, then don't do it. Why would you potentionally ruin something that works perfectly fine? If your iPhone is already slow to your taste, you might as well try it. If it made things worse and you can't revert it, just buy a new phone. If your phone is already so slow without such updates, you might as well buy a new one, so it can't hurt to experiment and save your money a little bit longer, right?

socialagency

I currently have an iPhone 6 and my iOs version is on iOs 10. I did not update my iOs because they said that it slows down my iPhone.
I would advise you should not upgrade to the latest version because you are using an old iPhone and if you upgrade your iPhone can run slowly, you only upgrade when you have a strong iPhone that can run the latest versions and apps.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.