Should I get the Note 9, or just wait for the S10?

CJacobs

We're only a few months away from the latest Samsung phone becoming the previous Samsung phone. I want to upgrade to something that will last me a good long while. I'm willing to put in the money for quality hardware, but I'm not made of money. The Note's got a lot of features that I'm sure make it worth the price, but I'm really only interested in screen size and quality, processing power, and internet speed. With that in mind, should I get it since the price is dropping in anticipation of Samsung's next phone, or should I wait and get the inevitably smaller and hopefully less expensive next model?

TKaliber

It all depends on what you have but I personally think you really should wait for the S10 to come out, have the price of the note nine drop and then pick up a nine. Unless you're really in need a phone, in which case I'd say just spring for a Note nine now. I don't really see any reason for you to buy the newest phone, even if you do need another one. The latest might have a few new features but the previous model will be fairly close to the same.

famewow

You won't make a mistake no matter what you choose. I think both would last you a long time if you are somewhat careful with your smartphones because hardware is not progressing that fast. Now if you look at the S8 you would see that it is still competitive, so I wouldn't worry about that aspect. I doubt that S10 would have a screen even nearly big as Note, even the plus version or whatever they're going to call it will come with a bit smaller of a display. I suppose that you are not interested in fancy stuff like the pen that comes with Note so it really comes to processing power since I'm sure Samsung is going to nail it with quality and internet speed. My suggestion is to wait for S10 spec and then compare hardwares or if you are not patient as I wouldn't be in your place just go for Note 9. You are buying a flagship, phone that is quite expensive and should be built to last you a long time, also who doesn't like that big screen that it has. My pick is Note 9 and i doubt S10 will be significantly better. Cheers :)

Dracindo

I would just pick the cheaper model. Newer phones will come rather quickly, and I don't really need the newest phone if the former version is close to the newest of the newest, but already priced down a lot.

hstinscdln

If you are a smartphone enthusiast, go wait for the s10. The s10 will surely deliver and an even faster performance that you would enjoy, better specifications, and new features that you will most likely make use of. S10 will surely surpass the Note 9's specifications and everything is a plus. It is an upgrade over the Note 9 and S9 given the moniker S10.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.