Selfie apps for iOS and Android

DenisMNE

Everyone of us took a selfie at some point of our lives.
Even if we hate to do them and hate to admit that we did, we take selfies.
Maybe not for us, but for our families, partners, friends, etc...

I am going to give you a quick review of few apps that you could use to make your selfie look better.All of them could be downloaded for iOS and Android.

Let's begin:

1. B612

The first one is the B612, one of the selfie cameras that is quite popular in today's selfie applications. The strength of this software is that it's easy to use, capable of capturing 5 skin-beauty and special modes that can turn your V-line face to dashing.

It can be download on both iOS and Android.

com.linecorp.b612.android.png

2. Snow

Popular Selfie application is popular with young people because there are many fun stickers with unique effects such as facial expressions, among many.

snow_3.png

3. BeautyPlus

App of pretty good value apart from the interesting stickers along with the application's erase mode, which will be very useful for those who like to delete the fonts. My phone does not support it.

BeautyPlus-app.jpg

4. PhotoWonder

This is a powerful image editing application but with the features it offers such as facial beauty, tapering, beautiful skin or making your lips look better, Photo Wonder is worth your time.

cn.jingling.motu.photowonder.png

Dracindo

That's a nice list of apps and I'm definetly going to install one of them, but these apps can also be used for non-selfie pics, right? Who says I can't snap a picture of my family or closest friends, and then doing all kinds of crazy stuff with them and then send them the final work of my creation. As long as we can all laugh about it, right? What a great time it is to be alive...

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads