Screen Recorder App

Sev7en

I believe majority of the members on this forum had installed Screen Recorder app on their smartphones. I'm currently using Mobizen when I'm recording some of my smartphone reviews and other tutorials regarding information technology. It's simple, user-friendly, and very easy to configure.

How about you guys what screen recorder are you using on your smartphone? Feel free to share other apps that might be better than Mobizen. (y):);)

https://mobizen.en.uptodown.com/android

JayRob2212

I am on iPhone which has a built in screen recording feature. It works similar to capturing a screenshot but now you can also screen record. I just go into my control panel and hit the record button. I have never used any actual app though.

Sev7en

Indeed. That's the advantage of iOS versus Android because you can easily use screen recorder without installing a third-party application and spending some money for subscription. And we are all aware that less installed app means more available RAM to utilize and much faster performance.

On the other hand, Android is clogged with so much applications to utilize, some are free to use but limited and some are paid with unlimited service. With all those applications to choose from, sometimes it's getting confusing to choose what's pop or flop.

carmeleo

I am an Android user and I also use Mobizen as my screen recorder I like it because you can take screenshots and recordings with different resolutions. It can also easily connect to you PC - a very convenient way.

Reactions: Sev7en

Sev7en

Sev7en

Right. (y) I guess we both have a great taste when it comes to screen recorder. I know there are some other screen recorder app out there but as of the moment this app, Mobizen, is the most effective app to record our screen and customize on the fly.

kurtricatura

One of my phones is a mere iPhone 5c so it's not yet capable of Apple's new technology which is screen recording. So, what I had to was go on appvalley and get an app called CoolPixel. It works really well! High quality video and audio. Ah, it also has screen orientation settings so if you want to film landscape you can definitely do just that.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.