Hello!

Anastacia08

Hello everyone!
I'm Anastacia, newbie on this forum.
I just recently joined this forum. Hopefully you could learn something from me and me from you.

carmeleo

Welcome to the forum Anastacia! I am also a newbie here. And people here are great. This is an informative group. :)

Joey Mercado

Hello everyone!
I'm Anastacia, newbie on this forum.
I just recently joined this forum. Hopefully you could learn something from me and me from you.

Hi Anastacia, Welcome to this Forum. I am hoping that you will enjoy your stay here in the World of Smartphones, Don't be afraid to ask nor to participate in the different sub forums for you are always welcome and for sure you will learn a lot here. Just like me when I am a newbie, (actually just few weeks old only) I feel hesitant to ask nor to participate I just read different comments replies and suggestions done by the member and guess what I learned and continue learning a lot.

And that is not the case some of them where based on their actual experience so you can say that there's comments are legit and true. And maybe who knows some of your experience and knowledge in the World of smartphone will be share too and we will learn also from you.

Again welcome and happy staying.

ElGuapo96

Welcome, enjoy your stay, hope you have a good time over here and you learn a lot. Ask whatever you need to know and feel free to share your knowledge and experiences with us. Have a nice day and stay safe!

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies