Podcast apps for Android?

ElGuapo96

What are some good podcast applications for the Android OS? I am really enjoying listening to some good podcasts, especially recently and especially some scientific or sport related podcasts. I am not looking for anything fancy or particularly cool. I just need it to be useful, fast and if possible to be free. If not then as cheap as possible.
So, again, nothing special, just looking for a high quality.
Let me know if you know any application along these lines and i would be more than grateful :)

Mallymoth

I like CastBox. It's got a nice interface, no shady banner ads in your face, and putting together playlists is simple. I've also found some new podcasts to listen to thanks to its recommendations. It's way better than Play Music imho.

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
So you can basically also search for new podcasts over there? Such a great application it is then, that's exactly what i have been looking for. What exactly are you listening to? I would love if it if you could share your recommended podcasts, would be cool to see other people taste when it comes to this topic.
Is that CastBox application free, though? If not, what is the fee, that would also help me a lot since i am kind of tight on my budget right this very moment.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views