OVEVO X9 Earphones, Also A MP3 Player, Design for Swimmer

gearvita

With advanced APTX tech, the in-ear design of OVEVO X9 earbuds offer incredible sound quality with deep bass and crystal clear treble, no matter your taste in music. Works great for soundtracks, audio books, relaxing sounds, and even techno music.

With ergonomic design and silicone ear hooks, it is secure behind your ears and rest comfortably in the ear canal. Designed with IPX7 physical waterproof structure, OVEVO X9 supports listening to songs under water 5 meters, perfect for training, sauna and steam room as well as all other outdoor and indoor activities.

The power of Bluetooth V4.2 technology for seamless syncing to your favorite wireless devices, including for smartphones and tablets, more up to 10 meters 33 feet. Provide more flexible Internet connection options, let you enjoy the music freely. It also supports memory card, you can use it as the MP3 player, whether you bring a mobile phone or not, you can enjoy music.

Up to 8 hours of play time and 250 hours stand-by with a quick charge of only 2 hours. With the built-in 200mAh battery, if you work our for 45 minutes every day, then you can enjoy the earphone for one week no need charging.

Product Features:
● IPX7 Waterproof
The ring latex is completely enclosed and waterproof, formed with O slit, even under water 5 meters high pressure normal can be used.

● The Bionic Design
Bionic design of spindle-shaped fish, easy to be in water, swimming light and firm.

● 9mm Titanium Diaphragm
Titanium crystal diaphragm has light weight, strong rigidity, fast reaction speed, transient stability, bass drum, sound and crisp.

● Professional Decoding Chip
The in dustry recognized the high quality APE/FLAC/WAV decoding higher frequency to resolve the more exquisite music texture.

● Noise And Echo Elimination
Unique noise elimination and echo cancellation algorithm remove every noise, the sound of clean, listening, full immersion in the movement.

● Comfortable Ear Hang Design
Special gardness soft silica gel elastic ear hang, free to shape, 0 seam to fit the ear.

● 8G Independent Memory
With 8G independent memory can storage 1500 high quality songs.

● 8h Playing Time
With 200mAh large capacity battery, can used about 45 minutes in the morning and evening, it can last for 5 days.

● Bluetooth 4.2
Compatible with mobile phones, tablets, TVS, computers, and any other Bluetooth device.

Its motion hearing effect has been tested by many sportsmans to create a better exercise experience. Get it from GearVita for $30.99, wear it to exercise, you will not fear perspiration, water pressure and the rain: https://gearvita.com/ovevo-x9-bluetooth-earphone.html

Related products:
https://gearvita.com/ovevo-s10-in-ear-earphone.html
https://gearvita.com/ovevo-q62-pro-bluetooth-4-2-wireless-earphone-noise-cancelling.html

OVEVO X9 Earphone.jpg

halaoiboom

This will be a great gadget. Another innovation for the headphone/earphone gadgets. Great features and great attributes. Its the first time that i encounter gadget intended for swimmers. Great product i cant wait for it to be released in asia

Dracindo

Interesting. I didn't think earphones for swimmers would've been possible since they're so small that they'd break the second they enter water. But these probably also have a certain depth limit, right? I mean, five meters deep is already pretty deep, but I don't think it's suitable for deep divers.
Still a great gadget to have, even you just need waterproof stuff.

Older threads
Newer threads
Recommended threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.