Oukitel K10 - Endurance King, Never Stop

gearvita

Oukitel K10 smartphone features 6.0 inch display afford you a vivid and different visual experience. Triple cameras, 16.0MP + 0.3MP ( SW 21.0MP + 8.0MP ) dual back cameras and 8.0MP + 0.3MP ( SW 13.0MP + 8.0MP ) dual front cameras, you can enjoy images with high resolution. It comes with most of the features we've come to expect from a smartphone, including 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM storage equipped with Android 7.0 OS that you can play games faster. Besides, 11000mAh big capacity battery affords you long time experience.

Main Parameters:
Display: 6.0 inch 2160 x 1080 pixels FHD+ screen
CPU: MTK6763 Octa Core 2.0GHz
System: Android 7.0
Storage: 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM
Cameras: 16.0MP + 0.3MP ( SW 21.0MP + 8.0MP ) dual back cameras and 8.0MP + 0.3MP ( SW 13.0MP + 8.0MP ) dual front cameras
Sensors: Gravity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, E-compass, Gyroscope
Features: GPS
Bluetooth: 4.0
SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, 2 x nano SIM card and a TF card can be inserted at the same time

Product Features:
● A New Creating Unique Design
The display adopts new prismatic craft to cut the dragontrail glass, the frame chooses magnesium alloy handled by electroplating craft, while for the back cover, we import real calf rafrom Australia. Simpler lines but complex process to make K10 more fantastic!

● Enjoy the 6 Inch 18:9 Full Display
Feature a 6 inch FHD+ full screen with AUO brand display, offering bright, vivid and high color saturation for all your photos, films and mobile game scenes! The 18:9 aspect design allows you to hold it in one hand.

● Helio P23 Come Across 6GB RAM
Oukitel K10 carries on MediaTek P23 octa-core processor with ARM Mail-T880 GPU, 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM brings more convenience.

● 4 Cameras for Capturing
21MP plus 8MP dual-lens rear camera and 13MP plus 8MP dual-lens front camera for fabulous shooting experience. With PDAF tech for rear camera and special designed fast capture function, shooting with K10 will surely amaze you.

● 11000mAh SCUD Powerful Battery
Pack a 11000mAh massive battery, together with the unique intelligent power saving mode, providing super long endurance and safety guarantee.

● 5V/5A Type-C Quick Charge
Quick charge IC in the charger, exlusive FPC inside structure, special designed thicker USB cable, K10 will be fully charged in 2 hours and 15 minutes. 5 mins charge will last 2.5 hours talk.

● NFC Support
K10 supports Android pay, subway/air ticket, logistics management, public poster, access control, T-money, mobile payment, entrance control.

● Fingerprint Recognition
Fingerprint is a must to protect your mobile phone and data, fingerprint recognition tech can unlock mobile quickly in 0.1s, also unlock APP and support fingerprint pay.

● Face Recognition
Face ID is easy to set up and secure to use, It remembers more than 30000 invisible dots of your face map, private enough to protect your mobile.

Using the coupon code "OUKITELK10" before 28th, the offer price of K10 at GearVita.com is $268.99 and of free shipping: https://gearvita.com/oukitel-k10-4g-smartphone-4g-ram-64g-rom.html

Related products:
https://gearvita.com/oukitel-k8-4g-smartphone-4g-ram-64g-rom.html
https://gearvita.com/oukitel-k7-4g-smartphone-4gb-ram-64gb-rom.html

Oukitel K10 Smartphone.jpg

anchoreztin

What a powerful phone! I am just curious about the performance of the camera on low light. I am looking for a new phone and I am getting tired of the mainstream phones not because they aren't good but I would like to broaden my experience on different phones in the market. This article is a lot of help in me.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.