So guys I want to buy a gaming laptop

Kwesi

I am looking for the best gaming laptop to buy for gaming and to perform some heavy programming stuffs on without burning my CPU. I would love to buy the one that can last longer even without the charger.

Can any one help?

I have heard that a desktop is much better since it tends to be able to handle better than a laptop, granted it's set up right.

Unless you're going to do some RDP workarounds, I think you'll have a hard time with a laptop or tablet. You might not be able to play all the games you want.

I don't have any specific recommendations. Just make sure you research its RAM, CPU, virtualization capabilities, etc.

Advise to you if you want to buy a gaming laptop you should choose a high specs computer, large hdd capacity, latest gaming processor with high graphics and at least 8gb of memory, and of course the most important you need a fast internet connection. :)

Dracindo

Dracindo
Isn't fast internet connection more like a provider thing? Sure, your computer must be able to handle a lot of data, otherwise fast internet isn't going to matter, but I think if you buy a gaming laptop with high specs, I think it'll be able to handle fast internet connection.

But if you don't pay for your internet, or work with small subscription or get it from a bad comany, then you won't get a fast internet connection. I don't think the individual laptop decides over internet speed.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads