Newbie here.

Jomjom

Hi, everyone. I'm glad to be a part of this amazing forum. I am looking forward to exchange ideas with you, guys. And also, gain more insights about smartphones. At present, I'm using a Lenovo a7000. Although it has only an 8GB Internal memory and 2GB RAM, it has an Octacore processor. And that's the reason why I chose it. However, it lags everytime and it's really frustrating.

Alex Thompson

Hi Jomjom,

Welcome to the forum! I hope to see you around and reading your useful posts!

As a note, this is "new member introductions" section so it is not a place to introduce about your smartphone, let give everyone more information about you and which you can do/learn from this forum. That is better!

Regards,
~ Alex

Joey Mercado

Hi, everyone. I'm glad to be a part of this amazing forum. I am looking forward to exchange ideas with you, guys. And also, gain more insights about smartphones. At present, I'm using a Lenovo a7000. Although it has only an 8GB Internal memory and 2GB RAM, it has an Octacore processor. And that's the reason why I chose it. However, it lags everytime and it's really frustrating.

Hi jomjom, Welcome to this forum, Nice that you get it here. WE are hoping that you may learn more and exciting things about smartphone and if you have questions about it or anything in the world of technology I guess there are lot of members here who can help you. Yes some comment may say that your post must be more an introduction of yourself but seems you are just a bit of excited you tend to introduce your smartphone instead. Well that is okay, you can make another post of saying who you are and what you are or just a little bit of introduction more about yourself. We are looking forward for some of your knowledge and information that you can share to us in this forum. Again Welcome and Happy staying.! :)

ElGuapo96

Hey welcome to the forum hope you enjoy your stay here. Feel free to ask questions and contribute to the forums as often as you can since it means a lot to every single member over here. Have a nice day and stay safe, peace out

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.