Most ADDICTIVE games ?

Bojoray

As technology arises, there are many games that are being created everyday . One of the most trending things to talk about which is already a very common topic is about games. If I am going to ask you , what is the most addictive game have you played this year?

bienn05

A lot of good games are out there in the internet but Rules of Survival stood out for me. I play it in my mobile together with my friends. Playing this game is one of our way to catch up with one another. I really like the graphics of this game compared to PUBG mobile. I don't know if everyone will agree with me but this is only my opinion. I play PUBG mobile a few times and I'm getting a bit dizzy with the gameplay. So I would prefer playing Rules of Survival over PUBG mobile. I think ROS is the best free game out there in the play store.

Dracindo

For a smartphone, I can't think of any games that were addicting to me, but yeah, I started playing games on consoles. You know, the devices that were devoted to gaming and gaming only back then. After I discovered the internet and went to high school, I played Runescape. Now that was an addicting game.
Now I stream all types of high quality PC games on my Twitch channel, like Fallout 4, Rocket League, Team Fortress 2, Subnautica, ARK, and many more.

There are fun game apps out there, but I've never downloaded one that was really addicting. The method of playing is a big deal for me. Mouse and keyboard is the most effective way to play a game, but playing with a controller feels so much better. And playing on a smartphone just feels a bit wrong to me: it's not effective and it's not satisfying for me.

OPOtester

When talking about mobile games, I personally think Clash Royale is really addictive and fun. You get to build a deck using cards you have unlocked. With this deck you battle other players in a top-down view live-action battle. You really have to think about a good strategy for your deck.

From the same makers as Clash Royale is the game Clash of Clans. This is also really fun. You build a base and collect resources to level up your buildings. You attack other peoples bases to steal their resources and gain trophies.

Another online mobile game I have been playing recently is Hades' Star. In this game you build a space-civilization by delivering shipments from planet to planet and collect artifacts from distant planets. Really fun and addictive!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.