UMIDIGI Z2 Smartphone Makes You Different

gearvita

UMIDIGI Z2 smartphone features 6.2 inch notch display afford you a vivid and different visual experience. Quad cameras, 16.0MP + 8.0MP dual back cameras and 16.0MP + 8.0MP dual front cameras, you can enjoy images with high resolution. Twight brilliant and colorful body, a combination of technology and art, FDD/TDD-LTE Global coverage signal. 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM storage equipped with Android 8.1 OS make you play games faster.

Take the coupon code "UMIDIGIZ2", go to GearVita.com, you can buy it at the price of $263.99 before the 30th. Click the product link to know more about it: https://gearvita.com/umidigi-z2-4g-smartphone-6gb-ram-64gb-rom.html

Main Parameters:
Screen Size: 6.2 inch
Screen Type: Capacitive
Screen resolution: 2246 x 1080
CPU: MTK6763
Cores: 2.0GHz,Octa Core
GPU: ARM Mali-G71 MP2
RAM: 6GB
ROM: 64GB
External Memory: TF card up to 256GB
Camera Type: Quad cameras
Front Camera: 16.0MP + 8.0MP
Back Camera: 16.0MP + 8.0MP
Battery Capacity: 3850mAh
Battery Type: Non-removable
Sensor: Accelerometer,Ambient Light Sensor,Geomagnetic Sensor,Gyroscope,Proximity Sensor

Product Features:
● Twight Brilliant and Colorful Body
Aurora meets an advanced transparent glass body that shines an unique light amongst smartphone. Tough and durable Combination of technology and art, metal and glass, narrow frame, exquisite silk touch with unparalleled grip feeling.

● Impressively Powerful Yet Power-efficient
Powered by a ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit Helio P23 processor, the UMIDIGI Z2 is able to handle your daily tasks with ease, enjoy smooth performances. The ARM Mali G71 MP2 GPU clocked at 700MHz increases gaming and video performances and reducing power consumption by more than 25% compared to previous generation.

● 6.2 inch 2246 x 1080 Pixels Notch Display
Witness the power of 3rd-generation screen technology as the all new notch display bursts into life on the 6.2 inch FHD+ 19:9 screen. High definition viual effect, delivering a vivid color of all your photos, videos, images and game scenarios.

● 6GB MTK6763 Octa Core 2.0GHz
Inside, the UMIDIGI Z2 is powered by the MTK6763 Octa Core 2.0GHz processor with 6GB and 64GB of internal storage.

● Latest Android 8.1 Oreo
With an easy-to-use interface, amazing features and security at its core, Stock Android 8.1 is the most updated Android operating system. It’s designed to look beautiful and work beautifully, so even the simplest tasks are more fun.

● 16.0MP + 8.0MP Quad Cameras
This handset comes with 4 cameras, 16.0MP + 8.0MP dual back cameras and 16.0MP + 8.0MP dual front cameras, you can effortlessly record the details of view and instantly capture the fleeting moments of fun.

● Low-light Image Enhancement
The second 8.0MP camera specially designed for shooting in the dark and is an incredibly powerful combination with 16.0MP main camera to take clearer photos in low-light conditions. A large f/2.0 aperture sony sensor, which enhances picture quality in any environment, day or night.

● 18W Fast Charge
PE+ technology maximizes charging efficiency by allowing to reach a 9V/2A output. With its help UMIDIGI Z2 could be fully charged within 80 minutes.

● Global Bands and Dual 4G LTE, Ideal for Business Travel
UMIDIGI Z2 supports 7 network modes and 36 global bands, no worries to take just one smartphone for global travel. It also supports 4G LTE in both slots simultaneously, enjoy faster data transmission, lower consumption and more reliable connection from now.

● Face ID + Fingerprint Unlock
Used the most advanced algorithm to speed up the unlocking process, rather secure and rapid. Furthermore, it's designed to work indoors, outdoors, and even in darkness.

The UMIDIGI Z2 is one good looking device with a premium price tag which is clearly aimed at the flagship segment, the configurations underneath the near bezel-less screen is also very powerful. Quad cameras is is one of its highlight, the cameras themselves can take picture-perfect shots and selfies. The long lasting battery including the quick charging support is appreciated. Overall, it is a great flagship level device capable of catering to your dynamic needs.

Related product:
https://gearvita.com/doogee-mix-2-5...display-quad-cameras-support-face-unlock.html

Umidigi Z2  Smartphone.jpg

MomoStarr16

Seems good even though it cost high. I just need to see hot big the RAM is. And when I saw it that it is a 6 GB ram, then for me it is a good phone.

NesMarcos

Wow, this phone is pretty amazing! I love taking pictures and I am happy to know that quad cameras is one of its highlights of this phone. I also love the size of its almost bezel-less screen where I can maximize the perfect view in all angles.

Smokey

This looks like it bites off the iPhone X just a little bit, saying that, it doesn't look like a bad device. I actually kinda like the look of it. The features also seem very good for the phone. It might be something to consider when I'm in the market for a new phone. I wonder what HTC will be putting out in 2018/2019? I loved my old HTC One M8 from a few years ago.

blackmist

This is a good mid range phone. 6 GB of RAM are not that common for mid range phone. I'm not sure about the quality of the phone though. It's my first time to hear about this brand or maybe it's just not popular in my place. Are their someone here using the phone right now?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.