Minimum requirements for a gaming smartphone?

Dracindo

I've been thinking about buying a gaming smartphone, but I don't know what specifically look for. I know Ram is important, but how much should I least have? Is 8 good or should I go for 16? And is memory really important or can I leave it if RAM is more important? I know I can ditch the specs of the camera, because I'm not planning on playing games like Pokemon Go, and even if I do, I don't need to see the world crystal clear with it.

Can you guys give me a hand with this? Examples of good gaming smartphones are good too.

Valerie Green

My brother is a hardcore gamer and plays many games which have high graphics like
  • Injustice: Gods Among Us.
  • DC Legends.
  • Asphalt Xtreme: Offroad Racing.
  • Half-Life 2.
  • Rival Knights.
  • Special Force - Online FPS.
  • Modern Combat 5: Blackout.

So I gifted him One Plus 6T, which was available at S World Electronics Inc at a very discounted price, which has 8GB RAM and 128 GB storage and it has Adreno 630 Graphics which helps high graphics games to run smoothly.

Dracindo

Dracindo
It certainly looks like a good gaming smartphone, however, isn't it a little bit too pricey? In Europe I can buy one for €650, which is kind of alright, though. Also, while the title speaks of 8GB, when I scroll down the page of your first link, it says that the RAM is 6GB.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views