Locking the phone in case of theft?

Lost93

Since phones are not just phones, there's a bunch of your personal data, codes, access to social networks, e-mails, commitments, calendars ... and a lot of users are postpaid. Theft of the phone is a very serious matter!

I hope that nobody will happen, but what are your suggestions regarding the protection of the background if it is stolen?

There are apps for locking the phone in that case? To locate the phone? SIM card lock?

Winn04

There are many ways to get your phone accessible in the time that you've lost it. The popular one is with google, google has a feature wherein you can easily track,lock,siren your phone when it gets lost, you also have the power to delete all the files stored in it in the event that you've lost it. This google feature requires that your google account is logged-in in this specific phone that you have lost, so that you can access it like I have mentioned earlier. You can do this by going into your computer browser that has an internet connection, and from that, you can now locate your phone by typing in the search menu "where is my android". There has a 4 google features which you can locate,lock,siren your phone, and delete all the files stored in it. The time you delete all the existing files, your phone will reset to its factory state like in the time you've purchased it. Samsung has this similar feature as well exclusively made for all the Samsung devices. Where you should create a Samsung account to access this similar feature.

Last edited:
Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads