I need help with overlays on Twitch

Dracindo

Note: If you don't know what overlays are, they are like a border around your facecam or the edges of the video.

I finally got some money and I want to use it to order a Fiverr gig where someone will make an overlay to my liking. The problem is, I don't know what I want. I always like to keep it cool, so I prefer a blue and white pattern, but then I played Kingdom Hearts and an overlay in the style of that game's command board could fit really well with my bitboss widget. And there other people share me their ideas and I kind of like those as well.

I only have money for 1 order, so ordering multiple is currently not an option, and I want to have something that identifies my channel, so I don't really want to change between 2 or 3 overlays. Sure, something else for the holidays or for special streams, but one main overlay.

Got any advice of what I should do?

samar018

When you have difficulties with choosing the right thing(generally speaking) in the most cases, under condition that there are more than 3 offers, it's the wisest to do next:
-you should roughly choose 2 out of 3 things
-then those 2 things, if you can, separate and combine with 4th next thing you seem to like the most or
-if you can't separate the first 2 objects then just ask 5 random persons in your nearest environment which one they prefer out of the 2

Dracindo

if you can't separate the first 2 objects then just ask 5 random persons in your nearest environment which one they prefer out of the 2
That's actually a great idea, and it's something I should've kept in mind as well: Ask my community which gig they seem to think would be best to order! It's not okay if I'm the only one who's satisfied, my viewers have to accept it too. Well, not like everyone is going to agree with on another, but a bit of democracy can help decide which one is going to appeal to everyone the most.

Thanks for the tips, I'll be sure to use them!

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.