How to login Wifi without needing password on Android smartphones?

ShaneW

I heard that there are some ways that allow us to login to any Wifi networks without needing password on Android smartphones? Is that possible? How can I do that?

Rob Reece

Hey Shane, when you come to a park or an internet cafe and suddenly notice that there are Wifi networks there but you do not know password to login. WiFi Master Key is an application that you can use to sign in without needing password on Android.

How to login Wifi without needing password on Android smartphones.png

How to use this. Just following these steps:

Step 1: Download WiFi Master Key app in Google Play store.

Step 2: Open the application, Wifi Master Key will automatically scan the Wifi has been shared so you can easily login. Click Wifi network that you want to connect.

Step 3: The application will automatically connect your smartphone with Wifi network without through the password input step.

I have introduced WiFi Master Key app so you can connect Wifi without needing password.

Good luck!

Fishbate

I heard that there are some ways that allow us to login to any Wifi networks without needing password on Android smartphones? Is that possible? How can I do that?

Hi @ShaneW , it is possible but it is very complicatedo_O. A wireless connection comes with different kinds of protection, the most common is WEP and WPA. WEP stands for Wired Equivalent Privacy and WPA stands for Wireless Protected Access. Now these protection uses encryption methods to protect a network.

If you are talking about hacking a WIFI network, your basically referring to accessing the router where the connection is protected. Now if you want to have access to a wireless network you should know what kind of protection it uses.

The most common protection used nowadays is WPA2 it is < = 256 bit encryption and it is really hard to decode and probably takes a long time. Before WPA was introduced WEP was largely used for protection but failed in some many ways because WEP is only uses <=24 to >=128 bit encryption which is very easy to decryp.

Now we have the WPA, WPA2, TKIP, and AES as protection methods available today:unsure:. There are lots of WIFI connections app out there, some of them actually works. These apps have built in decryptors that can decode the protection in the network. What they do is break into RC4 encryption Algorithm , decode it and reveal it as ASCII or Numeric Value.

1520843292577.png

But of course i don't recommend using it. Although it may help you connect a wireless network, your device may also be vulnerable for unauthorized access.

Now to answer your question, "there are some ways that allow us to login to any Wifi networks without needing password? " Yes we can connect to a wifi network without needing a password by revealing the password:cool:.

"How can I do that?" You need a software or method to decryp a RC4 encryption Algorithm.

I hope this helps...

Have a great day:coffee:!

Reactions: ShaneW

ShaneW

ShaneW
Thanks Fishbate for your guide but I am wondering why there are many apps on apps store that allowing to do this after I researched about it.

The second thing I am thinking about is, if I want to protect my wifi network from anonymous or apps then it is possible? and what are the ways to do that?

Fishbate

Fishbate
I'm really not sure why there are available apps like this in stores. In my opinion, apps like this is legal or allowed as long as there are no damage has been done. Its like buying and making a gun. As long as you are a licensed programmer you can make apps like this. When it comes to the consumer, its his decision if he/she will use it but of course with an agreement saying that the user is liable:p...
I think it is also like ethical hacking, doing bad for the greater good i think:ROFLMAO:.
In reality hacking into a system or a network is really hard specially with a good protection. These apps may work on some systems but definitely not all protections.

Protecting your network is efficient when using different kinds of security apps. For example, if you want to see people who are connected with your network a simple router feature in device management can give you the information. You can also use VPN to protect your privacy in a network. There are also apps that shows your ping status. This allows you to see whether there are someone accessing your network thru your back door.

Overall, awareness is the best protection. We just need to do our homework... research, learn and apply.:cool:

Have a great day:coffee:

ElGuapo96

I would advise you to stay away from attempting that. The password is there for a reason, so you are basically breaking the rules/the law. Just log into the Wi-Fi connections that are open and don't do anything illegal :)
Yes it is possible and yes you can do that, it's too complicated for a person who is not a high quality programmer. Also, like i said, don't even try that, it's not cool. Peace :)

Reactions: ShaneW

ShaneW

ShaneW
I agree with you and I think this is a good advice that everyone should follow and should not access a wifi network if you don't have permission to it. Anyway, it was just my question and I was curious it is possible to that way.

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Like i said, it is absolutely possible but it's still not ethically correct. I don't blame you for asking, pal, i understand you are hungry for knowledge. I, too, wish to know a lot of things that i would never do, just for the sake of knowing them. But then once again, these are not things to play with, you could be invading someones privacy or breaking through their private security systems, who knows what can happen :)
Stay safe, peace.

carmeleo

You can only access the WIFI if the WIFI does not have a password and is open to all otherwise, you cannot really access the Internet using that WIFI. Well, hacking can, but it's illegal so better not hack WIFIs.

junrose

This is really great ideas, honestly I have never tried using some application that can access a certain WIFI connections because I am afraid that my mobile phone will be prone from any malware of unnecessary things that might affect the operations and stability of my mobile phone.

Dracindo

Uhm, yeah, the whole point of a password is to prevent people from stealing another person's online stuff, like WiFi. Yes, there are apps out there and you could use them, but watch out for virusses on such apps, and keep in mind that what you're doing could be illegal, and you might get fined or even arrested for it. I really don't advice doing that!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.