Google Pixel 2 Battery

ElGuapo96

Has any of you ever had experiences with this phone? Or at least if you know something about it i would love a little insight. How is this phone's battery in terms of raw durability. One thing that really bothers me are phone that can't even last for a day.
I would actually be really disappointed to find it out that it has a bad battery, if that is even the case.
If you have any first hand information or personal experience let me know about this topic :)

Google Pixel 2.png

Tonny

All i can say about this is that, Yes its battery is long lasting and can serve you for a day is fully charged which is better than the common phones people use, but also for the best long lasting battery I would prefer the Lenovo P2 which has a battery capacity of 5200mAH as compared to this which is 3520mAH

Reactions: Gi_ddy

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
But what about the it's other specifications and how to they perform with that battery?
Sometimes even though the phone has very high battery capacity it just drains it much faster because of ridiculously demanding CPU, graphics and RAM.
My most lasting phone barely had 2000mAh :D
Just curious to see what is the ratio on the battery capacity/usage.
Also, how are the Lenovo phones? I know their laptops are decent, never had experience with their phones though.

mikaelmatt152312

On my own view. the Google Pixel 2 battery life lasts all day with moderate use, which you may not expect given its rather small 2,700mAh battery size. It saves power in a number of important ways.

While the Pixel 2 charges quickly thanks to fast charging, it is sad to say that Google hasn't found a way to display the battery life percentage whenever you charge a turned off phone. Every other Android phone can do this. When charging a phone from 0%, it's impossible to tell if it's at 10% or 100% unless you boot up the phone mid-charge. That's a bit annoying.

Tonny

Battery life is also determined by the usage and the graphics and our case here, the Google Pixel 2XL does not have the best graphics and display as compared to the Samsung which uses the SUPER AMOLED display. The Google Pixel 2XL uses the POLED display. I think the Super AMOLED uses more battery life
A Lenovo smartphone is not a bad phone. Just like their computers they are decent

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Oh, well that explains it. So, super AMOLED uses more battery life? Never knew that, thanks for letting me know.
Also, the fact that it doesn't have the best graphics and display in comparison to the Samsung doesn't really bother me, there are other, way more important things when it comes to smartphones.
Glad to hear that about Lenovo smartphones! I have never had any experience with them so i never knew, but it would be amazing if they are at least half as good as their laptops :D

SireRumu

I haven't used this particular brand before but something to the like of it. However, a friend of mine has and Is always bragging about how long his last while using the phone. So I guess it has a long battery life spam. I don't think it can give you a full day use without running out like someone said below. It's almost impossible to come across a phone that can offer such, at least not with constant talking and browsing time, also not forgetting other miscellaneous operations too.

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Damn, a new, strong smartphone not being able to last a whole day, that is so weird! My old, dusty and weak Lumia 735 can last like 2 days with no problems, that's really awkward :D
But yeah, i guess you are right. Such a strong and demanding phone that lasts long? Something just wouldn't be right there, would be really crazy stuff. But it would also be really amazing, just think about it, having to charge your phone every 3 days or so :D

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads