How to install drivers easily using Driver Booster on Windows

EfficientNinja

There are a lot of ways for you to download and install drivers for your computer including automatic driver installation with some software such as Driver Booster, Driver Magician Lite, and Driver Easy.

This way is faster than manually downloading driver installers from the manufacturer's website. It saves you time and is much simpler to do.

Here is a guide on how to install drivers using Driver Booster software.

First, you need to download and install this software on your computer by going to the link here.

Once installed, start this software -> Please wait a moment for this software to automatically scan the drivers on your computer.

How to install drivers easily using Driver Booster on Windows 1.jpg

Update to update the latest drivers by clicking Update Now to update all drivers selected. Or you can choose to update each driver for the machine is.

1522860851215.png

You wait for the Installing process to finish running.

How to install drivers easily using Driver Booster on Windows 2.jpg

Then you should scan again by pressing Back -> select Scan until the screen shows results, as shown in the following screens, all the drivers on your computer have been updated and you can use your computer without any issues or missing drivers.

1522860831195.png

This is a safe and easy way to install and update drivers. I hope this guide will be useful for you. Good luck! :)

vpatella

This is a good guide, and thank you for writing it up, but I'm a little curious about this software. Who developed it? What is the difference between downloading and running this software versus having Windows search for updated versions of drivers?

EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja
Hi, @vpatella. IObit is the developer of this software. If you compare it to Windows' built-in driver updater, it often does not detect newer versions of the driver. Windows' driver updater also tend to miss some missing drivers and fail to install them.

This application is safe to try because there is a backup feature that utilizes Windows' system restore.

vpatella

vpatella
Very detailed response, I appreciate it. I will have to try this out the next time I run into a problem with my drivers (which is pretty often, am I right?). After doing so I will try to remember to come back in here and give a testimonial. Thanks for the guide.

Foneposter

Another helpful post Ninja. Keep it up. I never realized that aside from Windows Update, there are other applications that can help you update your drivers. Usually, I would search for the drivers individually then install them to Windows. This app would save me time doing that.

I'm curious to know why you'd recommend Driver Booster from the other Driver Updater apps.
What makes this app special from the others?

EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja
Hi, @Foneposter! I've tried many driver installers in the past and for me, Driver Booster is the most reliable one that is a freeware. Most driver updaters/installers that are good are mostly paid ones. So you either have to pay or pirate their software.

Other free driver installers almost always have adware on them and are inaccurate with their driver detection.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads