How to get pokeballs in pokemon go?

ElGuapo96

So i am absolutely new to this game and i have no idea what i am doing :D
Can anyone give me a quick guide or some tips on how do i even play these and more specifically how am i even supposed to get these so called Pokeballs?
I am kind of bored in the last time and i am using this game to kill my time. But it seems actually really addictive so i would love to learn more about it. If any of you has any experience or knowledge regarding this game, feel free to help me :D

DenisMNE

I do not think Pokemon is that popular like it was before.
People stopped playing it.I remember that it was a huge hit last summer, or summer before that.
What you basically had to do is connect your phone with location and pokemons would be spread around your location.You just had to walk to it and grab it.
The game caused mass hysteria and I always found it funny.

EfficientNinja

EfficientNinja
Yup, you have to go and click those blue circle/poke centers or whatever they’re called. I was one of those who got into it but I only play using my PC's emulator but it got old to me fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: DenisMNE

Dracindo

Dracindo
Most of the fun comes from going outside. If you play it on your PC using an emulator and a Fake GPS location app, you quickly start to realize you could be spending your time playing games that are much better than Pokemon GO.

Dracindo

As stated above: Find the blue circles in your area. What I find really annoying is that the game plays better if you live in a big city. More Hotspots for items, and since pokemon spawning rates also rely on the amount of nearby hotspots, you'll find more pokemon in big cities.

I know that's the intention of the game: To go out and explore, but the village I live in doesn't have that many hotspots, and there aren't many good pokemon out here. I can't travel to the capital every day for this. It's pretty much why I don't play it (and the fact that I don't have internet on my phone :whistle:).

Femyper

Actually I don't have any idea for that game. Try researching or read any articles for that game.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads