How To Enable Developer Mode

Sev7en

A lot of us connects our smartphone to PC or Laptops when we want to copy or extract some files and or create a backup on our PC's. Here I will teach a little tutorial on how to enable the developer mode of our smartphones, so that even the system doesn't detects any device driver of our SD Drives, we can still transfer our precious files with ease.

1. Go to Settings
2. press "About"
3. Tap Sotware information
4. Tap 7x Build Number
5. Once done successfully, the system will notify and shows Developer Mode on the Settings.

Good Luck :coffee::);)

Ela

This post is very helpful. I used to copy my files on my computer at work to my phone so I can review it any time. With these steps, I think it would be easier for me to put my files on my phone without worrying that my phone memory would get full.

Sev7en

The purpose is to easily connect your phone to any form of PC you're using without removing the SD Card and inserting it into the card reader. Also, sometimes our devices doesn't have the supported drivers when we insert it onto the PC for the first time. It takes time for the Operating System's updating software to find the right driver on our device.

Enabling our Developer Mode can negate this situation and not only for connectivity. You can also tweak your settings for better performance.

Good luck.. (y)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.