Hi everyone!

EfficientNinja

Hi! I've been posting here in this forum for less than a week now but I forgot to introduce myself. I'm EfficientNinja and I am an IT guy and I am also a smartphone enthusiast. I own and use both Android and iOS devices and I use them both at work and at home. I hope I would be able to help some of you here if ever I can give some of my insights on your queries. Thanks for having me! :LOL:

Jomjom

Nice to know you, @EfficientNinja. Surely you could offer tremendous help to all of us here. Anyway, would you mind if I ask, "How to stop ads from popping up?" I am experiencing this thing everytime I goes online.

ElGuapo96

Hey there, welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay! Hopefully you will have a good time in this community and you will learn a lot! Also if you have any information or cool and interesting knowledge you would like to share with us or teach us, we would be more than happy to listen to you. Have a nice day and hopefully you will be a useful member here ! :)

melvs

Hi there @EfficientNinja! nice to see your PC posts in the smartphones forum site. Well it kinda stand out but still you need to post smartphones stuff that we will all need for a guide or something. Maybe you can post things what a smartphone can benefit with a PC or laptop, stuff like that. Just a suggestion. And welcome here in this amazing site for smartphones!

DenisMNE

Hello there and welcome!
I am following your posts and are glad to see someone who has knowledge about this, since I do not have it that much, but despite the fact that I joined recently, I learned a lot.
Wish you happy time in here with a lot of success and it was a pleasure to meet you.

DarkCraftPlayz

Hello EfficientNinja,
Welcome to the forum. I see you have already answered my question. Looks like you are gonna be an asset to the forum. I hope to learn from you and also hope that we can be good friends.
Good day to you.

P.S. - You have got a cool username :)

MomoStarr16

Hi Mr. ninja, you got a very cool name there. BTW, thanks for all the information that you shared here. They are all very useful. Hope to see a lot of them in the near future.

DarkCraftPlayz

Yes, he is doing a good job. But not only him, you all are active on this forum which is nice.

But on the other hand, it is me who haven't made a single post yet :(. Well there are some reasons.

I am in High School and my exams are going on. So I am busy these days. Sorry guys. But as soon as they ends, I will be here, learning and helping :)

Joey Mercado

Hi! I've been posting here in this forum for less than a week now but I forgot to introduce myself. I'm EfficientNinja and I am an IT guy and I am also a smartphone enthusiast. I own and use both Android and iOS devices and I use them both at work and at home. I hope I would be able to help some of you here if ever I can give some of my insights on your queries. Thanks for having me! :LOL:

Haha LOL! No doubt that is why all your post are quietly and highly appreciated to the forum. Hoping that you may have continue your passion posting here and thank and welcome on the forum . Happy staying, :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views