Help me decide

Gaetanx98

Premise that I'm not english, than sorry for the grammar error. I have to buy a new smartphone to replace my old Huawei mate 8, my budget is around 500 max 550 euro. The thing that I need on smartphone are : good display (must is amoled), decent battery life, if it's possible software upgrade during the life phone, not like Samsung that forgets about his 1 years old flagships . I don't need a good camera ( I have a reflex for that). I see many smarphone :
Mate 10 pro (512€) : I like the stereo speaker and the design, I don't like the low dpi display ( I want to use vr in pc, but is not a priority) and the assence of Jack
Galaxy s8 plus (510€): I like the display quality, the UI but I'm afraid of lag in long term usage and the possibility of involuntary click during daily usage.
One plus 6 (520€): I like that is brand new, great speed, I don't like that is too big and in 6 months will be released one plus 6s

Special guest the Samsung A8 2018 (320€): I like that I don't need to use all my money to buy it and it's a small device but I don't now, it's a middle range smarphone. Help guys.

Dracindo

The Mate 10 Pro is a good choice at a relatively low price. But yeah, if you want to listen to a lot of things then you need an audio jack or annoy all the people around you with the music they may or may not like.

The Samsung A8 2018 is good for its price, but the quality of pictures and videos are not as good as the other devices you mentioned.

I'd pick the Mate 10 Pro, because I usually have my phone on silent.

lau_jaymil

If you are looking for a bang for the buck or in other words best buy for your budget I would suggest Oneplus devices. It offers specs same as the well-known flagship phones but costs half the price. Even though they would release another version of Oneplus 6 which is the 6t, it's still worth the buy.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads