Best smartphones that you can suggest?

chelle1622

My first smartphone I used and still functional (except for other features) for almost 7 years is my Sony Xperia . But with different smartphones in the market which one is the best that you could suggest?

ElGuapo96

Well, that is such a hard question to answer because you didn't give us any additional details.
For instance, how much are you willing to pay, which OS or company do you prefer, if you even have a preference.
Obviously, the best ones are:

Iphone X
Samsung Galaxy S8 and S9 once it comes out
Razer Phone
LG V30
Google Pixel 2 and XL

These phones that i listed are top of the food chain phones, literally the best out there. The difference between them is minimal regarding the performance so i would suggest taking a closer look and seeing which one do you prefer for their OS and aesthetics.
Hope that i helped, cheers! :)

jomarley23

Good day friend, well, for me, i think there are quiet a varied selection of smart phones which you can choose from and it all depends on your preference. In my personal opinion, I can say that VIVO smartphones are quite durable and exquisite and you should try to check it out. I'm currently using the VIVO V5s phone and i'm really satisfied with it, taking in consideration its nice selfie camera and having a 4GB rom and 64gb internal memory for a much cheaper price, its totally worth it. Furthermore, i think there are latest mobile phones that are out in the market under this company and i'm certain that you might enjoy its new features. Hope this might help you find the smartphone that you are looking for :)

amarkayam

there are many latest options available for you from sony,apple, samsung etc with good specifications and features from different price ranges so go with one that mostly suits you.

Nezza31

I am currently happy and satisfied with my Huawei smartphone. I got Huawei mate 10 lite, also know as Huawei Nova i2 here in the Philippines and it actually meets my expectation.

I bought it on the day it was release on October 2017 for only 15,999 pesos with a lot of freebies like wireless speaker, Bluetooth earphone and a power-bank. So far, these are still properly working until today. You can see full specification on the photo below.

HM10.jpg

It is light and thin, so handy. I like how big the screen is for maximum photo and video viewing. Great capture experience with the front and back camera. Can store up to 64GB and that's thousands of songs, lot of apps , etc. Also recommended for mobile online gamer as it has smooth and fast performance. But battery is within a typical smartphone that can standby for 3 days or 8 hours of web browsing.

So if your searching for good exterior look with great specs but on a low budget like me, you might wanna consider Vivo , Oppo and Huawei. You can also compare different smartphone brand and model in the link below where you can also check an awesome 360 degree view of each phone. Good luck! :)

www.gsmarena.com

RoseKaizer

Try Opportunity A3s, my sister buy opportunities last week and it is nice phone. It has 2GB ram so less hang I think. As of now it was smooth and my sister is satisfied.

Bernardo7894

I think you have to be more be more specific in regards to what you want from your phone and how much you're willing to pay for it.

That being said, I'd say the best overall phone and the one that doesn't compromise in any area would be the Samsung Note 9 (https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_note9-9163.php).

Great screen (as per usual with Samsung phones), top specifications, great battery, great camera... It even has a headphone jack and expandable storage, features which seem to be forgotten by manufacturers nowadays yet are still essential in my opinion. There's nothing missing in this phone.

The price is of course a bit steep and I don't expect most people to pay that much for a phone.

If you want a much cheaper alternative yet one that still does 80% of what a Note 9 is able to do I'd recommend going with a Pocophone F1 (https://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_pocophone_f1-9293.php), which has been in the headlines for the past few weeks due to having flagship specifications at nearly half the price of one. It might be hard to find this one in stock though since the demand is just so high for this phone. I would have bought one myself if it were available.

halaoiboom

I recommend Samsung Phones. Ever since Samsung came they never disappoint. They always release good quality phones. With high memory, better capacity, greater OS and good designs. Plus what I like about Samsung is that they have a quick charge and long battery life.

iambeth

There are a lot of phones in the market right now depending on the specifications you want and your budget. i have a Sony Xperia and a Huawei phone. I can say that Huawei's battery life is excellent while the camera of Sony is the best. Their other features are comparable. Huawei's price range is much cheaper that Sony though.

zor1448

I have been using OPPO smartphones for many years. Based on my experience, this brand is the only one that last compared to others brands that I used years way back. I tried OPPO 7 at first 5 years ago and I was very satisfied because it lasted 4 years and actually still working until now. I have purchased a new one 3 weeks ago and gave my old one to my son. I may suggest this brand because it's tried and tested.

etopia

I am using the XiaoMi A1, where keeps the upgrade of the A.I. from XiaoMi such as the photo-taking with strong lighting in the subject's backside, their A.I. photoshop would edit it for me.

MomoStarr16

If you are a heavy gamer that loves camera I will suggests you buy XIAOMI POCOPHONE F1. I bought one 3 days ago and it seems awesome like what they said in the forums. It has 6GB Ram and awesome snappdragon 845 chipset which is one of the chipset used by the flagship phones. It may looks weird because of the country made it but it is a great phone that comes with a chep price.

kaushikangara

I recommend Honor 7c. I am using it for over 5 months now and I'm very impressed. It comes with a 4GB RAM, 64GB of internal memory and a 8mp front and 13mp rear cameras. Full HD video recording is supported backed up with fingerprint login and facial unlock. Battery life is very decent and you can easily knock off a day with full charge. Also, there are regular system updates. Android 8.0 comes pre-installed and I'm sure I will receive the Android 9 update as well.

robu

Seeing as I have not seen anyone else post about it. I have to recommend the OnePlus 6T. I recently bought one for £550 which is an absolute bargain compared to a Google Pixel 3XL (prices go up to £1000!). The Pixel does have a better camera and is a bit quicker, however, it isn't twice as good.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads