Best Power Bank?

kathness

So I've been using Romoss Sense 6P and it's been good so far. It has this indicator where you would know the percentage left on your power bank. It has 20,000 mAh which is really good for heavy users. I prefer using it to charge my phone rather than directly charging my phone in a power outlet. It can charge my phone 3 to 4 times which is really convenient. The downside is that it takes hours to fill up the power bank's battery and it's really quite heavy for a power bank. So that being said, can you suggest other power banks that you think are good as well? Your inputs are highly appreciated. Thank you.

EfficientNinja

You’ve got a nice power bank there! Aside from the large charge capacity, it also has a very useful indicator. It’s a very good tool to manage its battery life. I also hear good praises to Xiaomi’s power banks. I’ll be buying one of those Romoss power banks once my current power bank starts to fail. I’m only using a cheap one from a brand that I don’t even know exists! :D

kathness

kathness
I definitely recommend this power bank. It's really convenient to use and it is not that expensive. I bought it for only 700 Php since it was on sale, that's approximately $14. For its price and its use, it's definitely a catch, right? I mean there are lots of other power banks out there, that you can buy cheap but you can't really compare that with Romoss. Anyways, these are just my thoughts. Thanks for your reply, by the way.

DenisMNE

So I've been using Romoss Sense 6P and it's been good so far. It has this indicator where you would know the percentage left on your power bank. It has 20,000 mAh which is really good for heavy users. I prefer using it to charge my phone rather than directly charging my phone in a power outlet. It can charge my phone 3 to 4 times which is really convenient. The downside is that it takes hours to fill up the power bank's battery and it's really quite heavy for a power bank. So that being said, can you suggest other power banks that you think are good as well? Your inputs are highly appreciated. Thank you.
I never heard of this one.
Would you be kind to tell me little bit more about it and share some tutorials and videos of it ?
I will check it out.
Thanks!

kathness

kathness
Hi DenisMNE! I'm not sure what you mean by a tutorial for the power bank since you don't really need a tutorial to use it. It's super easy. But here's an unboxing video if you're interested:

pamelita

Xiaomi 10,000mAh Power Bank is a slim portable charger. It's cheaper and the charging provides good results. You can use it thrice or more even on a long trip for a day.It's a fast charger and very handy. It's slimmer than the others and looks elegant in black.

Dracindo

I don't know much about powerbanks, but I do know someone with a powerbank with 3 or 4 USB ports and capable of fully charging everything that's plugged in and it also indicates how much it has left, but roughly, with 4 dots, where 4/4 lighting up means full and 1/4 means it's almost empty. It charge speed depends on how many things are plugged into it of course, more devices means it charges each device, but slower.

I'll post a picture or link to the product if I ever see him again and remember to ask.

Valerie Green

I bought this power bank from WePrintDiscs, these people are more into disc duplication and replication but also they do have some cool customized power bank and USB. I wanted a powerbank which would be small in size and should not be heavier one and can be put in the pocket along with the phone without the phone screen getting scratch.

And I got a design which was in the shape of a key ring, and it was in exact same size the one I wanted. People like me who forget things before living home can put that into car ring it would be easier to remember and can put in charge in the car or while returning home.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views