• Razer

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Samsung

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Microsoft

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

bernztein_22

I would like to ask the BestSmartphone forum members about their thought of what is the most and consider as Best Laptop for them, Including the Brands and Specifications of the product. Thank you..

I own an HP laptop but mine is not designed for hard gaming. It's smooth enough though when playing online games. HP has laptops specifically designed for games. One good thing is that they're not so expensive. One example is this:

HP Omen 15-CE031TX (2GD20PA) Intel Core i7 15.6" GeForce GTX 1050 Windows 10 Gaming Laptop

• Operating System: Windows 10 Home
  • Processor: Intel® Core™ i7-7700HQ Processor (6M Cache, up to 3.80 GHz)
  • Memory: 8GB DDR4
  • Storage: 1TB HDD + 128GB SSD
  • Display: 15.6" diagonal FHD IPS anti-glare WLED-backlit (1920 x 1080)
  • Graphics: GeForce GTX 1050 4GB
  • Optical Drive: None

Racky18

For me Toshiba why because you do not have to buy storage extension just to store your movies or any files or documents in your computer.Toshiba have huge ram capacity of one terabyte that was built in the computer.The display screen crisp and clear pictures when you watch a slides in you computer.

Dracindo

For gaming, I'd highly recommend MSI. My girlfriend uses one and she's very satisfied with it.
I've only have a Sony Vaio laptop and a Lenovo. The Sony one I have for six years now and it still works, however it's really gotten slow and it can't handle the newest games on the market, anymore. It wasn't designed for gaming purposes, though, more for work, school, and so on, and for that purpose, it certainly did its job excellently.

focusedwriter10

I am an addict of Acer. I find the brand to be durable, and their products are fine. However, it all depends on your preferences, intended task, and budget. Nonetheless, the durability and ease of maintenance should be some of the factors to consider when purchasing any brand.

hstinscdln

My cousin recently bought an brand new Lenovo laptop that has a radeon 530 in it. I'd say it is the most bang for the laptop in the market right, especially if you're on a budget. It will pretty much suffice all of his needs without having to pay for a pricey laptop with a more well known brand. I also have a lot of friends who owns a Lenovo laptop and I think that their laptops are durable enough to be used for the next upcoming years.

RoseKaizer

I choose HP to be the best brand of Laptops. I have been using my HP Laptop for almost 5 years and i am satisfied using it.Till now it is still working properly.

HelenR

I like HP laptops because I saw more people used this brand in more years without any problems or damages.

Reactions: Aly

Aly

True. I prefer HP laptops since I am using one, I am using probook series but I think that HP elite series is way more better. What I love about Hp is it is user-friendly, reliable and manageable. Also, HP always keeps updated.

kaushikangara

I have been using HP Pavilion G6 for 6 years now. It has been a very pleasant experience so far. My PC sits on an intel i5 processor, has 4GB of RAM and 500 GB of hard disk. It came in with a preloaded Windows 8 and I haven't upgraded it to Win 10 because of the stability issues in Window 10. HP laptops are very durable and they also have a very good battery backup. I've used it for running complex SQL Queries, hardcore gaming and it has never disappointed me once. I highly recommend it to anyone who is planning to buy a laptop.

luv2xacosta

I would say Asus because it's the brand that I am using. I wouldn't say the that it is the brand because have different references of what we like. Every brand of laptop is the best brand when you can put your work on int, it helps you making some reports and delivering some presentations.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views