Best gaming computer ?

DenisMNE

Hello, people !

If I was to buy a good computer, made for gaming in 2018, what would I have to do ?

What requirements would that computer need to have so that it can support basically any game out there, including the most complex ones.

I am sure it would cost a lot of money, but I was curious to that point where I wanted to discuss it here.

EfficientNinja

I would like to know first what type of computer you're planning to get. A desktop? laptop? If you're going for a desktop computer, do you want to assemble it yourself? Or buy one that is already built by manufacturers? :)

Dracindo

Dracindo
I will say that a desktop you build yourself can greatly exceed the limits of a pre-built one. However, if you have no experience building it, you may end up paying more to get someone else to build it. But even so, for the best performance, it's definelty worth it.

I was lucky enough to know a guy who works in the hardware IT branch. I gave him the money, and he and his friends did everything for me. Didn't even charge me for it, saying they love building PC's, and take any offer to build someone else's PC (for relatives, of course).

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads