Best calendar app for windows 10 desktop?

TheGodfather

I want to have a calendar in my Windows that I can edit how I want.
Like adding dates that are important, writing in stuff, maybe add pictures to remember each date.
Is it possible ?
Do you know any apps that can do that ?

Pybus

Hey TheGodfather,

I am currently using Google Calendar, plus Trello/Google Keep/Slack to manage my projects.
Using Inbox by gmail, Google Calendar can automatically add flights, hotel bookings, and even package delivery estimations to your calendar.

Now, as far as keeping all this neat and tidy, take a look at Franz over at https://meetfranz.com/
This app allows me to add all of my services, Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, Slack, Mail, Calendar and so on, giving me just one window with which to access all these services. So much better than having your taskbar cluttered and constantly alt+tabbing between messy interfaces.

Hope this helps!

TheGodfather

Hey, I just wanted to let you know I did as you said.
I like it very much.
Thank you.
I have OCD when it comes down to organizing my stuff and info you provided is helpful.
I checked out Franz and downloaded it and I am using it.

EfficientNinja

I personally use the built-in calendar of Windows 10. I have my Microsoft account synced with other Windows devices and I do not have any issues with it.

If you're looking for an alternative, you should have a go at Google Calendar. It can also be easily set up if you already have a google account.

TheGodfather

TheGodfather
I never synced anything with my Windows since I like to shut everything that is unnecessary down.
It can take a lot of background apps space and use them RAM.
I never heard of Google calender.
Man, google has basically made every single app in this world, thats how they make it seems.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
@EfficientNinja , Like you I am using the built in Calendar of Windows 10 but still thank you for your advice and other's member advice regarding the Google Calendar I have downloaded it also like you @TheGodfather and it seems so good to use too and stuff are now organized as expected :) . Thank you for the replies and post

Dracindo

I just use the built-in calender apps. I can work with any of the most basic apps out there without having to look for a tutorial or guide. Well, for Excel it may be different, because of all those functions. Especially after not using it for a while.

But I'm no busy man. I only have to write down a doctor's appointment once every now and then, so for my phone I just open up the calendar app that is already installed and change the settings to my liking over there.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads