Best Blackberry phones?

ElGuapo96

Greetings fine people of this amazing forum!
I wanted to know what exactly are the best Blackberry phones out there? Since this brand used to be extremely popular and well known, but nowadays people seem to absolutely forgot it. Let's use this thread as a reminder of what Blackberry actually is and list some of their best smartphones so far!
Feel free to post the phones that didn't even come yet, everything and anything goes, as long as they can compete with other brands and companies.
Thanks in advance for your contribution! :)

kaisantos2229

To be honest, I cannot tell any smartphone devices from blackberry that is not good since all of their smartphone is very secure when it comes to phone security. I am a long time blackberry user and even though I am using newer smartphones, I still use my Blackberry Playbook and my Blackberry Priv in some occasions. As a Blackberry fun, I am sadden of the brands failure to stay still on top but I am still hoping that Blackberry will overcome their adversities and will come back to what Blackberry was before.

Here are some of the newer Blackberry smartphone that runs Android, that I believe it's worth checking out.

Blackberry Motion

Blackberry KEYone

Blackberry DTEK50

Blacberry DTEK60

Blackberry Priv

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
So why do you think it has fallen so much? Why are people ignoring this brand and basically "discriminating" against it? It's just so rare to see a BlackBerry device, it's like they are carrying a horrible disease and nobody wants to touch it to avoid getting infected :D
All of these phones seem very high quality, probably competitive with other famous brands, so what is the issue then?
What is your take on this topic?

kaisantos2229

kaisantos2229
It's a cultural phenomenon thing. Now a days, people always want to have what is hot and latest. Instead of choosing what is practical and important, people is more attracted to what is current or popular and undermining the main important aspect of a phone.

For example, Blackberry is well known for it's security and because of it Blackberry offers limited apps. Blackberry want to protect their clients from cyber attacks and viruses that is why they are strict in selecting apps that Blackberry allow to download from Blackberry World, which is the opposite for android and iOs. Android and iOs offers a wide variety of open source apps, specially at Googles Playstore where apps that has a lowest credibility is still accepted by Google which Blackberry is trying to avoid because of security issues.

I also believe that, one of the reason why Blackberry failed because of the founders feud. Jim Balsillie and Mike Lazaridis were the two CEO's of RIM (Research In Motion), Thorsten Heins is the current CEO of Blackberry. Mike Lazaridis want to stay different from android and iOs but Jim Balsillie and Thorsten Heins want to make a smartphone the same from iOs and android. Read this article.

BDA7M2VXFBD47GC6IWNCXLODZY.jpg

alexisdewford

Greetings fine people of this amazing forum!
I wanted to know what exactly are the best Blackberry phones out there? Since this brand used to be extremely popular and well known, but nowadays people seem to absolutely forgot it. Let's use this thread as a reminder of what Blackberry actually is and list some of their best smartphones so far!
Feel free to post the phones that didn't even come yet, everything and anything goes, as long as they can compete with other brands and companies.
Thanks in advance for your contribution! :)
I really think that blackberry bold series are the best of its kind. Gone are the days of the phones with keypad. But I really missed those things. I just love the sensation of the clacking of the keyboard and not this tactile feedback on touch screen phones.

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
Can you please elaborate on this topic a little bit further? I am specifically thinking about the phone that you just mentioned. I am not too familiar with the Blackberry phones in general, let alone the bold series. But yes, i absolutely agree with the last statement that you made, the keyboard phones were really something else.

alexisdewford

alexisdewford
the Bold 9900 is the best for me, it got good RAM and ROM and good battery life too. But BBs have a hard time keeping up with the ever increasing needs of consumers. The cameras are not updated and some APPs are not compatible. For chatting and texting, it surely is great, but for other aspects, it lacks. It is true to most BBs.

Vinsanity

telefon-mobil-blackberry-torch-9810.jpg

I used to have a Blackberry 9810. It has a 5 MP camera with auto focus. Its camera is so amazing to the point where even if its just 5 MP when you capture a photo, the image is perhaps comparable with today's smartphones' 8-13 MP camera, I don't know why.

It can be used through touch screen or through keypad. You just have to slide the screen up to access its qwerty keypad. It has a very stylish look. Everytime I use it in public places, I used to brag my phone and tried to let people see that my handset device was Blackberry which made me think that I was cool back then.

I think that it was the best phone that I had so far.

Reactions: ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96

ElGuapo96
I don't really think this is the absolute best phone they have :D If it is then i understand why BlackBerry is so out of competition.
Jokes aside, you kind of missed the point. I wanted to know what is the absolute best phones that BlackBerry company ever made, not the best phone that you had. But still, nevertheless, great contribution, i respect that.
It was a very cool phone for it's time. I remember a lot of people who had it and they were the cool, rich kids back then :D Good times, thanks for nostalgia.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads