Andriod or iOS?

carmeleo

Hello everyone, please help me decide which one should I buy, an Android or an iOS smarthphone? I want a phone that has:
1. Good camera
2. Long-life battery
3. Does not overheat
4. Has good internal capacity

Attachments

• 1522059367722.png
    1522059367722.png
    169.2 KB · Views: 8

aguilar10

Both phones have those quality you are looking for, but for me, I'd go for an Android. iOs smartphone has a good camera, does not overheat but its battery life is not as long as Android and its internal capacity is not as big as Android. You can expand its internal capacity by buying additional internal capacity to Apple which is pricey. Android has a good camera, its battery has a long life which enables you to watch videos, listen to music and do several stuff with your phone. Also, there are several Android devices which does not overheat and has good internal capacity and it is expandable with the use of external memory. Hope this insights about iOs and Android would help you choose!

Dracindo

I would pick an Android smartphone all the time. Those devices are pretty much equally good and the iPhones are usually a lot more expensive than what they are. The only reasons I can think of for which you should pick an iPhone over an Android, is if you're using other Apple products (because they all sync well together) and if you're used to working with Apple's user interface. Or if you haven't used the Apple UI yet and you really want to try it out. It's your choice really.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads