All About VPN!!!

Joey Mercado

Some of us are get to use of the VPN, especially when you are in the remote places where some application is not able to use in communication and other means and for us to have some sense of security because it will blocked the location where we at. But even though we use it we do not have the idea what really VPN is and how it was been moderated.

Hoping this post will let us be informed about VPN, kindly click the video link below

Since we have this? What about you? What VPN are you using if you are using one!?

EfficientNinja

Nice video explaining VPNs. I'm currently using Hotspot Shield because I've been using it for a while now. I primarily use VPNs when I need anonymity online and to bypass some country content restriction. :)

DenisMNE

I mostly use VPN when I have to reach out and visit some websites that are not available in my country, not because they are not legal but just for the fact that my country is not very much advanced when it comes down to certain foreign websites and tasks you have to do on them.
I recommend those you can find on google chromes as a plug-in as they are very easy to install and use.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views