Xiaomi Mijia I8 Quartz Watch - Elegant Fashion Design, Light and Comfortable

gearvita

Xiaomi Mijia I8 quartz watch comes with Nordic minimalist style design and an astonishing 6.2mm slim body. The dial is built with sapphire glass mirror, which is scratch-resistant, scratch-proof, and transparent light perception. The strap is forged from high-tech Vintage Milanese steel, which is resistant to wear and tear. The strap is push-pull, permits 1-second disassembly and swift replacement. In addition, it will be presented with an extra leather strap.

Product Features:
● Nordic style design, restrained and elegant.
● 6.2mm case, very light and has almost no feeling on the wrist.
● The dial is protected by sapphire glass, resistant to scratches, falling from a height and other mechanical damage.
● All the working parts of the mechanism and the strap are made of high-quality 316L stainless steel for a long service life.
● 2.28mm imported Citizen quartz movement, provides precise and accurate time keeping.
● Steel mesh bands, easy to disassemble.
● 50m waterproof, prevents daily wash, and resistant to rain and other splash.
● The battery can last for up to 5 years.

Fashion and restrained style, comfortable wearing experience. This accessory will appeal to young people, business people, even the older generation. It is a great gift for your love, friends or family: https://gearvita.com/xiaomi-mijia-i8-quartz-watch.html

Related products:
xiaomi youpin timerolls cob
umidigi uwatch

Xiaomi Mijiia I8 Quartz Watch.jpg

Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.