Xiaomi (Mi) as a Good Quality of Smartphone?

Joey Mercado

I am a fan of smartphones before I am using the phone Samsung brand but since I now look over specs before the price to be practical there are a lot of Smartphone that offers good quality too. I would like to share my experience and as an owner of the Xiaomi (Mi) Brand. For now I am using the Xiaomi 4X, for span of almost 1 year but there are a lot of new model and designed they have issued.

For me , its a good smartphone because of the specs follow and they are so much easy to use and user-friendly one!

Their camera are also comparable to the existing and leasing brand as well as their security they also had the Finger print.

Kindly look at the image for your reference?

How about you are you using also the Xiaomi Products? What is your model? Can you share your experience too?

Attachments

• Xiaomi 1.jpg
    Xiaomi 1.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Xiaomi 2.jpg
    Xiaomi 2.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 29

Sev7en

Xiaomi is a Chinese brand that's been in the market for several years now, they entered the global arena for telecommunication devices on August 2011. Since then they provide; entry level, mid-tier, and high end mobile devices depending on our chosen perspective. When a new brand emerge into the market we are quite doubtful of its quality, performance, and the after market support, but Xiaomi had addressed all of this concerns which makes them trusted, thus, gained their popularity through the years.

Based on my personal experience, I've used Xiaomi's Mi 4i several years ago and the experience isn't that inferior compared to other competing devices. I've tested and compared the phone into their corresponding competition and I found out that even Xiaomi has just emerged globally they are quite efficient when it comes to concerns. Of course we don't want to wait for an eternity for our phone to be replaced, if something bad happened, and even waste our money purchasing dysfunctional phones. Plus, the phone itself had an appearance even it's pure plastic and the screen isn't that vivid compared to other competition but the main advantage is that the pricing is much lower compared to other phones offering the same specifications. As far as user friendliness is concerned, Xiaomi has a great battery life and or capacity. Mine (Xiaomi Mi 4i) has 3120 mAh with a 2GB RAM and can last up to 6-7 hours of continuous usage; social media, streaming sites, offline/online games, messaging, and navigation. It's an impressive factor for me specially when choosing a smartphone that has a longer battery life.

My verdict over Xiaomi, definitely a class of phone if you're on a budget but want to get a good and long lasting experience.

iris2992

I currently own this phone but only the 2GB variant. I could say that this phone is really great, I'm really satisfied with it. The appearance doesn't look cheap (actually it looks expensive), it's lightweight, and since it is Android 4 already, the UI is amazing. I have this phone for 3 months now and haven't experienced any problems. My battery can last for two days or at least one and a half even with continued video streaming and browsing. Photos taken with its camera are decent and videos are really clear. It gives updates frequently, too. I love its interface that it is not cluttered, you can group apps in folders, and very user-friendly. There are no unnecessary apps that came with the phone.

Screenshot_2018-03-02-21-20-36-333_com.miui.home.pngScreenshot_2018-03-02-21-21-13-242_com.miui.home.png

But the best part is that it's cheap. I could say that I'm a fan of Xiaomi brand!

Fishbate

Xiaomi is actually one of the leading consumer electronics brands in asia. Although i haven't have the pleasure of having a Xiaomi smartphone, i have seen their product reviews and their sites. The company actually sells a variety of consumer products. From electronics devices like smartphones, TV, Laptops, watches and even clothes:eek:.

Basically they are not into smartphones alone. One of their products that catches my attention is the MI 6. Definitely one of my prospects:D.

1520067047905.png

Maizzah

I've been using xiaomi redmi for years now. I only have problems lately because of the battery. In our country, it's very hard to search for places to buy it's parts. It was actually bought from Singapore and was given to me because I dont have anything to use. It took me months to buy a new battery. But overall, it has a good quality. I installed B612 and keep on taking selfies with my children using the phone. I love this phone even though it's already old because it has a good camera.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Nice to heard of it , yes since it is quietly new compare to others finding its spare batteries will be difficult , Glad that you found one and still enjoying the phone. But nowadays most of the batteries of the Xiaomi phones are built in and not detachable , but still it will not compromise the fact that it is still competitive phone

ElGuapo96

It is a beautiful phone with a solid quality. Cannot really say anything bad about it other than the fact that it's still very new and basically unknown to the market. I have tried it personally, my friend has it. It looks and feels really good, just as good as any other high quality smartphone.

DenisMNE

DenisMNE
Would you recommend us getting one ?
I hope they can be obtained cheap in my country since I believe there is a big market for Chinese phone in here.
If it has no major differences with any other ''more expensive'' smartphones but is a lot cheaper, one should give it a chance and try it out!
Thank you for the info shared.

Joey Mercado

Joey Mercado
Yes, I actually I have a doubt before owning my Xiaomi phone because I thought that it was low quality phone since it is not as famous as the leading phones now adays but the fact that I am currently owning one and still satisfy with the performance of it and with the quality of it that waqs really comparable with the leading phone brands.

DenisMNE

You can edit your post so the pictures you provided are directly included in the thread.
This way they are only there as an attachments.
When you upload a picture to the thread, just press ''Full image'' and it will be put in the thread which will give it much more better look and will be more of a help.
I personally do it that way and I think it makes the post better.

EfficientNinja

I trust Xiaomi and see it as a very reliable smartphone and power bank brand. I had a quick look at the specs of your Xiami 4X and it's got a pretty decent hardware. I'll add the brand to my list to check when I buy my next smartphone. :)

Last edited:

Oswengg

I am also using Xiaomi Redmi 4x. With a 2 GB RAM, I can play games smoothly. Also, its power and performance is superb at 4100 mAh. I can use it within 2 days without charging it. My only concern is you can not use its 16 GB efficiently because of the apps already installed in it. Anyway I would still give it 8/10 rating. :D

bernztein_22

I am a fan of smartphones before I am using the phone Samsung brand but since I now look over specs before the price to be practical there are a lot of Smartphone that offers good quality too. I would like to share my experience and as an owner of the Xiaomi (Mi) Brand. For now I am using the Xiaomi 4X, for span of almost 1 year but there are a lot of new model and designed they have issued.

For me , its a good smartphone because of the specs follow and they are so much easy to use and user-friendly one!

Their camera are also comparable to the existing and leasing brand as well as their security they also had the Finger print.

How about you are you using also the Xiaomi Products? What is your model? Can you share your experience too?

I am also using Xioami phone. Mine is Redmi 4x. I have this is almost 2 years already and it is still functioning so well. Aside from the cheap price, what I like most about it is it's great for gaming. If you're looking for an affordable smartphone with great quality, you should put Xioami on your top list. Mine is only 6" but they have a variety of models with even better specs.

Sandee

Wow, my boyfriend just bought Xiaomi MI A1 last week for a very affordable prize on Lazada. We are really doubting to buy this phone since it is not popular as the other smartphones. But since it is on sale and due to some recommendations of our friends we grab it. Well, it is really great than what we had expected. It has 64GB. You can also adjust the settings of the camera to take better pictures. Photos are not pixilated when you zoom it in. I also recommend it if you love playing games. I just checked Lazada and it's still on sale.

Rodney Olson

From specs of this smartphone, I am impressed by RAM and its battery but the resit is not really attracting me and it looks like a normal smartphone. I am just curious about its price as you didn't point out.

NesMarcos

I am also a Xiaomi user and I strongly agree with you that this brand gives such a satisfying and wonderful experience for smartphone users. I am using Xiaomi Red Mi 5. It is very easy to use and the specs is great. I never experienced lagging on this phone though I have a lot of games and apps installed.

etopia

I am using A1, else of their upgrade to the smartphone, my using of the xiaomi is also about the supporting to heir internet of things.

Valerie Green

I am using MI 4 for the last 2 years, it is working quite well. And I am thinking to upgrade it to Note 7, these mobiles are really pocket-friendly . If you ask which is a great phone with all features at a low cost then MI is the one. I am sure their profit margin would be very low. As other smartphones charge very high with the same features.

LaLisa

I've been using Xiaomi Redmi 4A since January after my iPhone, unfortunately, got stolen. I bought it on a whim since it was the only one that was within my budget at that time when I really needed a phone. Despite its 2GB RAM and 16GB Internal storage, I love it to the point that it became the phone for my daily use. It actually made me question why I spent a lot of money on Samsung and Apple products when there's actually a brand in the market that delivers the same services for a cheaper price.

As an avid gamer, I'm proud to say that I can play PUBG on Redmi 4A despite its small RAM and storage. I even managed to drop it a couple of times but it the screen never broke nor the phone never glitched! The only thing I got were scratch marks and dents. Xiaomi is already a formidable brand in the Asian market and I believe it can be on part with the giants Samsung and Apple since they've been releasing a lot of good midrange phones lately. I'm actually waiting for the release of Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 which already comes with its wireless charger!

jpk0007

Well, I am from India and I also am a big xaomi phones fan. I am using a xaomi y1 phone right now and I am very happy with its performance for the last 10 months. The best thing about this phone is that it has an anti-theft feature available on this phone. The price of the phone is very affordable considering the features it offers to the consumers. it offers a good browsing speed and the battery life is also quite good. the phone is light in weight. I will definitely recommend this phone with the updated models to everyone

knnon

I've owned my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x for a year now and honestly I have no complaints over this phone. It still runs as smoothly as it did a year ago when I got it and it's still scratch and dent free (I guess I can thank myself for this since I take good care of my phone ;)). Overall it's an amazing phone that comes at a very cheap price, but what impressed me the most is the battery life. I can use it all day chatting, browsing, watching videos and the battery would last a whole day. Hardcore gaming for me would last around 7 to 8 hours depending of course on the game I'm playing. This is by far the best phone I've ever owned and yes I tried iPhones, Samsungs, HTCs, and Sony, but in my honest opinion, this performs just as well as any of those expensive branded phones.

JBeleren

I have been using my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x for a year now and have had zero problems with it so far. I was previously using a Samsung and an ASUS phone before it and was hesitant to try this brand but from what I read from forums and review sites, it was really recommended for the specs and price that I needed and can afford at the time. I have no regrets in purchasing this item and I am in fact planning to buy a new smartphone early next year and I have been eyeing another Xiaomi phone. The prices of Xiaomi phones are low for the specs that they provide. For anyone having doubts with purchasing from this brand, just try it, you won't regret it.

XRN4X.jpg

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

New Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.