Wifi extenders?

DenisMNE

Hello !
I've been having problems with the wifi on my router and it has been reduced for about 50%.
It used to cover whole of my house and now it can only cover my room and a living room, and they are 10 feet apart from each other, so it isn't much of a success.

I have a ZTE router and I would like to know how can I improve its signal or buy an extender so I can have wifi when I go on my balcony or in a backyard.

Looking forward hearing it from you.

Fishbate

You can check the specification of your router, some router have a signal radius and have a specific signal reach. For Example if your router is around 30 feet signal reach, you can move you router to the center of the house so that the signal is distributed evenly.

One thing that you should know is routers emits radio frequency and susceptible to radio frequency noise. Put your router far from devices that emits radio frequency like microwave ovens, TV antenna or cable and 2 way radios. This devices can cause interruptions on your router signal.

Lastly , if you want to expand your signal reach replace the router antenna with a high DB rate. You can check the routers specification for the default value.

I hope this helps:coffee:!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.