Why buy a Tablet?

Dracindo

I know that some people like to have a tablet, because it has a wider screen and it's more portable than a laptop, but in today's age, I've seen many laptops that could go for a tablet.

So why do people buy tablets? Why not invest more in a better smartphone, or go straight to a laptop? I don't really understand why people want an in between thing. Best of both worlds, yes, but a tablet isn't as powerful as a laptop, and it's not as portable as a smartphone.

Could you tablet users explain why you've chosen to buy a tablet?

Chris Crocker

So why do people buy tablets?
Because they want to have better experience on a mobile device like using a lager screen, better specifications..etc
Why not invest more in a better smartphone, or go straight to a laptop?

I think it depends on hobby of each person, some like using Laptop while others like using a tablet or a smartphone.

Dracindo

Dracindo
So you're saying it's a matter of finding that golden road in between? That, for example, a laptop would be too big, a smartphone would be too small, and a tablet would be just right.

Is that what you're trying to say?

B.Zozo

I buy a teblet because tablets are great for meetings. While I should probably paying attention during meetings, tablets are a great way to take notes unobtrusively and, when I feel bored, I play some amusing games!

Dracindo

Dracindo
I can understand the 'taking notes' part, but if you want to secretly play a game during a meeting, wouldn't a smartphone be easier to hide? I could be wrong, but a tablet is bigger, so it would be more obvious if you were using one improperly.

iambeth

I prefer watching my favorite shows with a tablet especially those with translations. The bigger screen lets me read the subtitles better. I also use it to read e-books.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.